• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

CUK summer outing

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

CUK summer outing

Anyone up for a CUK jolly boys (and ladies) outing next week to another (unrelated) forum somewhere else?

With apologies and due deference to NickFitz I've started The Counting Thread on roll on friday out of curiosity.

Get yerself registered (same id of course) and see you over there.... Who will get themselves kicked off first?

Originally posted by moorfield View Post
    With apologies and due deference to NickFitz I've started The Counting Thread on roll on friday out of curiosity.
    WTF?

I only started The Counting Thread because I knew Scourer liked counting, but the rest of the TPD community found it annoying - I thought it would be nice if there was a place for counting, for those who enjoy it

I suspect this might now turn into a plague, or a meme, depending on how one looks at it

Ah well, whatever - the Internet, like the Universe, is infinite, so it can accommodate a bit more counting if needs be

Comment

Anyone up for a CUK jolly boys (and ladies) outing next week to another (unrelated) forum somewhere else?

Get yerself registered (same id of course) and see you over there.... Who will get themselves kicked off first?
      I can't find out....

Comment

4why can't I reply with just the number 4? The rules say its too short a message! Sheesh!
        The pope is a tard.

Comment

Originally posted by SallyAnne View Post
          4why can't I reply with just the number 4? The rules say its too short a message! Sheesh!
          Don't you start!

Comment

Originally posted by SallyAnne View Post

Comment

I've started The Counting Thread on roll on friday out of curiosity.
              What a funny forum - it didn't take long for NickFitz's (hee hee) The Counting Thread to slide off the bottom of the list.

(It's been bumped.)
              My all-time favourite Dilbert cartoon, this is: BTW, a Dumpster is a brand of skip, I think.

Comment

ǝןqqıʍ

Comment

Originally posted by zeitghost
                  Last edited by zeitghost : Yesterday at 22:53. Reason: &&^(&^*(^(*^

Oh dear, Zeity... not sure what the mods will make of that kind of talk

Assuming they manage to translate it using the transliteration from the Gorn alphabet to ASCII that you have helpfully provided

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post

Oh dear, Zeity... not sure what the mods will make of that kind of talk

Assuming they manage to translate it using the transliteration from the Gorn alphabet to ASCII that you have helpfully provided
                    That just made me think. Would it be possible to swear at someone with technically correct regex statements?

Comment

Working...
                    X