• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Super Duper House Price Doom

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Super Duper House Price Doom

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/money/mai...housing128.xml

So now its 2015 until hopuse prices start to rise, which is fine by me but I would like to dig a little deeper into what this "expert" has said

The housing market will not return to its pre-credit crunch health for at least six or seven years, an expert adviser to Gordon Brown has warned.
    Health!!! WTF is this man (assuming the article has not misconstrued what he has said) is this man talking about?

Although home owners where making money, it seemed pretty obvious then and now that the status quo was not sustainable with house prices underpinned by securitized debt.

Now this man is suggesting that that is healthy?
    There are no evil thoughts except one: the refusal to think

Originally posted by sunnysan View Post
    http://www.telegraph.co.uk/money/mai...housing128.xml

So now its 2015 until hopuse prices start to rise, which is fine by me but I would like to dig a little deeper into what this "expert" has said

Health!!! WTF is this man (assuming the article has not misconstrued what he has said) is this man talking about?

Although home owners where making money, it seemed pretty obvious then and now that the status quo was not sustainable with house prices underpinned by securitized debt.

Now this man is suggesting that that is healthy?
    I've been arguing this for ages, to deaf ears, that what the British call a healthy housing market is actually an unhealthy market.

Never mind, everybody loves the market when they make money.

Comment

Working...
    X