• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Where's my old mate ScotsPine ?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Where's my old mate ScotsPine ?

anyone seen him ?

will we have to make a Williamson turn and pluck him from the water ?

Milan.

alive and well, thanks milan. got back last week from the annual bash to the alps and finding it hard to get back to the grindstone. do you ever think that you've forgotten everything you ever knew about IT? if you ever knew it in the first place that is. my keyboard is still an alien environment - long may it continue.
    how're things with you? plan b proceeding to, er, ... plan?

Comment

ahh,

the alps in summer, it must be very nice, I've only seen that region in winter.

'do you ever think that you've forgotten everything you ever knew about IT?',

yes that seems to happen every morning !

how are sales of your product doing ?

Milan.
      Last edited by milanbenes; 11 August 2005, 14:48.

Comment

good to hear that plan b is alive and well. anybody who doesn't have a plan b in these days of global warming, labour governments and extended licensing laws is not doing themselves any favours. how is the main business doing?

sales have been static these past few weeks, but that is ok as i have been away on hols. we are in the middle of negotiations for two significant contracts which, all going well, will conclude october-ish. a couple of conferences/exhibitions coming up in september and we have obtained some high-profile articles in relevant industry mags. so, this time next year ...

.not is certainly the field to be in eh?

Comment

sounds like things are coming along well

Milan.
          Last edited by milanbenes; 11 August 2005, 14:47.

Comment

What going on in this thread, this is not part of the CUK script, since when has Milan had a friend. I will have to write to the producers of this BB, this is a totally unbelieveable story.

Comment

do you ever think that you've forgotten everything you ever knew about IT?

Why don't you take a Blonde employee out for coffee?

It takes too long to retrain them afterwards.

Scotspine, sounds like you had a good break
              Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

excellent time ta vetran. sun, mountains, food, wine & music. just the ticket to get a pine back into shape.

Comment

Working...
                X