• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Energy levels

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Energy levels

Why is it, i can spend all day feeling like crap and then at about 6-7pm suddenly perk up and feel like doing the work i've been putting off all weekend!!
    Coffee's for closers

Originally posted by Spacecadet View Post
    Why is it, i can spend all day feeling like crap and then at about 6-7pm suddenly perk up and feel like doing the work i've been putting off all weekend!!
    It's because you're not pushing yourself. Trust me, I'm an expert at not pushing myself.

You know you can do it all in a couple of hours so you don't bother starting till the clock is ticking.

I expect it will all go tits up at some stage though.

Comment

You are not alone. I have until tomorrow to get my VAT return finished.

I have been faffing about with it for 2 weeks and only really started on it this evening.
      My all-time favourite Dilbert cartoon, this is: BTW, a Dumpster is a brand of skip, I think.

Comment

The hangover wore off?

Comment

Maybe you are an owl? I am a lark so get my energy surge roiund about now.

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
            Maybe you are an owl? I am a lark so get my energy surge roiund about now.
            I usually wake up stiff.

Comment

Originally posted by Churchill View Post
              I usually wake up stiff.
              lucky text girl who has shaken up your world!

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
                lucky text girl who has shaken up your world!
                I think I'm the lucky one...

Comment

Originally posted by RichardCranium View Post
                  You are not alone. I have until tomorrow to get my VAT return finished.

I have been faffing about with it for 2 weeks and only really started on it this evening.
                  Sounds familiar, and I'd lost the paper return form thingie. Fortunately, the on-line return turned out to be easier than expected.

Comment

I think the problem could be as simple as not eating enough
                    Wife is away at her parents for 2 weeks and I stopped cooking when I got married
                    Coffee's for closers

Comment

Working...
                    X