• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

oh my goodness - shocking -

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

oh my goodness - shocking -

I don't know what to say !

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worl...e-display.html

Milan.

The reporter uses the word 'bungled' - that is somewhat of an understatement.
    Rule #76: No excuses. Play like a champion.

Comment

Surely they practice with a BFA fitted!
      (Blank Firing Adapter - the yellow "thing" on the end of the barrel!)

That should've been a clue!
      (And the fact that some f*cker had to sign for the live ammo!)

Comment

Originally posted by Churchill View Post
        Surely they practice with a BFA fitted!
        (Blank Firing Adapter - the yellow "thing" on the end of the barrel!)

That should've been a clue!
        (And the fact that some f*cker had to sign for the live ammo!)
        You know what happens if you fire live ammo through a bfa. Bits of shrapnell everywhere, probably into the crowd as well. Starting to sound like a good theory Churchill

(\__/)
        (>'.'<)
        ("")("") Born to Drink. Forced to Work

Comment

Originally posted by EternalOptimist View Post
          You know what happens if you fire live ammo through a bfa. Bits of shrapnell everywhere, probably into the crowd as well. Starting to sound like a good theory Churchill

Somebody might just be posted off to the foreign legion for this. For target practice!

Comment

Originally posted by EternalOptimist View Post
            Unless its one of the new ones that squish and don't have a wing nut on them sharper than a bayonnet.

Comment

Originally posted by Sockpuppet View Post
              Unless its one of the new ones that squish and don't have a wing nut on them sharper than a bayonnet.
              squishy ones

I am fazed by all this new fangled technology. Reminds me though how easy it is to palm live ammo off the range or in theatre. Scarey scarey stuff.

poor kids
              (\__/)
              (>'.'<)

Comment

Was this an accident or deliberate? Either way a terrible tradegy.

Comment

Originally posted by Churchill View Post
                  Somebody might just be posted off to the foreign legion for this. For target practice!
                  I thought the French foreign legion's HQ was in Carcassonne
                  Let us not forget EU open doors immigration benefits IT contractors more than anyone

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
                    Was this an accident or deliberate? Either way a terrible tradegy.
                    My theory is that some git has palmed a few live rounds from the firing range , then thought it would really make the demo go with a buzz if he squeezed off some live ones towards the end. Didnt take into account what would happen with the attachment stuck on the end of the barrel, which promptly exploded like a hand grenade.

(\__/)
                    (>'.'<)

Comment

Working...
                    X