• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Tee hee

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Tee hee

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/asi...ic/7481039.stm
    ‎"See, you think I give a tulip. Wrong. In fact, while you talk, I'm thinking; How can I give less of a tulip? That's why I look interested."

A number of office workers decided to evacuate their skyscrapers after watching in alarm as a passenger plane flew low over Sydney harbour chased by an air force fighter.
    Pussies!

Real Aussie men would leaped onto the wing of the passing plane, torn the fuselage door open, forced their way into the cockpit before overcoming the devilish swarthy types therein, radio'd a short, sharp "everthings bonza" to the pursuers, then banked it round to land unscathed at the nearest airfield.
    The vegetarian option.

Comment

Originally posted by wobbegong View Post
      Pussies!

Real Aussie men would leaped onto the wing of the passing plane, torn the fuselage door open, forced their way into the cockpit before overcoming the devilish swarthy types therein, radio'd a short, sharp "everthings bonza" to the pursuers, then banked it round to land unscathed at the nearest airfield.
      And bonked a few of the Sheila's before disembarking I suppose
      Confusion is a natural state of being

Comment

I was posted down the Falklands once. When my 'holiday' was over I was heading back to the UK on one of the RAF Tri-Stars. Unbeknownst to me some of the Tornado pilots had also finished their tour of duty at the same time and were on the same flight.

We'd just taken off and were heading out over Port Stanley when I looked out the window at the port wing (that's the left) and nearly shat myself when I saw a Tornado sitting about 3 foot above our wing with the pilot waving and thumbs upping. Guy next to me had to calm me down and said it was some weird RAF ritual. Apparently there was another one on the other side. Bloody pilots!!!
        "I hope Celtic realise that, if their team is good enough, they will win. If they're not good enough, they'll not win - and they can't look at anybody else, whether it is referees or any other influence." - Walter Smith

On them! On them! They fail!

Comment

Working...
        X