• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

What banks think about their customers :)

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What banks think about their customers :)

BANK customer Brian Skillen was stunned to get a note from Barclays calling him a workshy “b*****d”.
    Security guard Brian, 37, was sent the handwritten abuse with a statement he had requested.
    On a covering letter, signed on behalf of the manager at the customer services HQ in Leicester, was the scrawl: “You should get a job, no money in your account you trampy b*****d.”
    Brian, of Wingrave, Bucks, said: “It’s a complete insult. I was really angry.”
    Barclays said the comments were written by an employee on their last day in a deliberate act to embarrass the company.
    Brian has been offered £250 compensation, but said: “I would like more money. It’s disgusting.”
    http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage...cle1356514.ece

Yu shood stop "reading" the Sun, you fick twunt.

Comment

It's ejukashunal, and you don't get tits in the Telegraph (at least not ones I want to look at )

Comment

Working...
      X