• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

well done andy murray

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

well done andy murray

and does he look like mr burns

http://www.xsltblog.com/archives/The...urns-Excel.jpg

I certainly hope he loses soon.

Comment

Originally posted by Peoplesoft bloke View Post
      I certainly hope he loses soon.
      He has reached the end of the road.

Rafa.

Comment

Originally posted by oracleslave View Post
        He has reached the end of the road.

Rafa.
        Good - and here's hoping his career goes down the pan. I am happy to support whoever is playing against him.

Comment

Never were my nerves tested so much....

What a match!!

2 sets down into the tie-break and he turns it around oh wow

So great to see a British player come this far and fight when the odds are against you.

Go an yesself m boy!
          "Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience". Mark Twain

Comment

I'd quite like to enjoy watching tennis but I just can't.

I lacks the excitement of football & rugby and the civilised slowness of cricket.

Mrs PRC watches it every year which gives me the chance to bugger off to the pub so I suppose it isn't all bad.

Comment

Originally posted by scooterscot View Post

What a match!!

So great to see a British player come this far and fight when the odds are against you.

Go an yesself m boy!
              No he's Scottish, as he was so keen to point out in his support of Paraguay when they were playing England - so I hope he loses. Often.

In general I'm happy (as an Englishman) when Wales, Scotland etc are doing well but when they are as chippy as that they can go hang.

Comment

If he's that frigging good, why was he two sets down? Only losers have to stage comebacks.

And what kind of a dork is really impressed by having one bicep?
                Blog? What blog...?

Comment

Originally posted by malvolio View Post
                  And what kind of a dork is really impressed by having one bicep?
                  Yeah, that was weird. Not only was the bicep minuscule, you're supposed to do a double biceps pose. I gather one of Nadal's arms is normal and the other looks like a spaghetti noodle too.

Comment

Originally posted by scooterscot View Post

What a match!!

Go an yesself m boy!
                    Took him two sets to warm up. If this had been Henman he would have put the crowd through the comeback stuff only to fluff it at the end.

Comment

Working...
                    X