• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Mothers

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Mothers

I've 'eard from a few mates that women go absolutely *£$(%"£*! mental after the 2nd kid. Feck me, it's true, she's going fecking mad at home.

I think I'll forget this "taking the Summer off larf" and get a fecking job, otherwise I'll to' 'er ...

Don't get me wrong, the kids are great, it's her moods and completely wacky behaviour I can stand, like she's got PMT all the time ...

Might have to see a lawyer at some stage to give 'er a warning.

Your sympathetic and supportive nature do you credit

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
      Your sympathetic and supportive nature do you credit
      You wouldn't be saying that if you experienced her daily ... not literally of course ...

Comment

Calm down! Have a talk about it.

It's not just about you two now. No rash decisions.
        The vegetarian option.

Comment

Originally posted by bobsmithldn View Post
          ... she's going fliping mad at home.

... it's her moods and completely wacky behaviour I can stand, like she's got PMT all the time ...
          Do you remember making vows?

Revisit them.

Marriage is a commitment, not a hobby.

You are supposed to be her friend, adviser, counsellor, shoulder to cry on, her rock.

She sounds like she needs your help. Get to it.

The decision you make now will determine whether you spend the rest of your lives together, or the rest of your lives bitter.

(PS: you do want to see those kids every day, don't you?)
          Last edited by RichardCranium; 1 July 2008, 22:47.
          My all-time favourite Dilbert cartoon, this is: BTW, a Dumpster is a brand of skip, I think.

Comment

I've 'eard from a few mates that women go absolutely *£$(%"£*! mental after the 2nd kid. flip me, it's true, she's going fliping mad at home.

I think I'll forget this "taking the Summer off larf" and get a fliping job, otherwise I'll to' 'er ...

Don't get me wrong, the kids are great, it's her moods and completely wacky behaviour I can stand, like she's got PMT all the time ...

You thought they were mental after having kids, tulip I must be over sensetive I thought they were mental all the time
            Some people are like slinkys, totally pointless but the thought of pushing them down a flight of stairs never fails to put a smile on your face.

Comment

Originally posted by RichardCranium View Post
              Do you remember making vows?

Revisit them.

Marriage is a commitment, not a hobby.

You are supposed to be her friend, adviser, counsellor, shoulder to cry on, her rock.

She sounds like she needs your help. Get to it.

The decision you make now will determine whether you spend the rest of your lives together, or the rest of your lives bitter.

WHS

And I don't care if "WHS" does become the "me too" de nos jours...

WHS

Comment

whs too

Comment

Originally posted by RichardCranium View Post
                  She sounds like she needs a slap. Get to it.

Sounds better,.,,
                  "If you can read this, thank a teacher....and since it's in English, thank a soldier"

Comment

I was with you up to this point, now I am wondering who is the mental one. How anyone could think this has a place in a relationship is beyond me.
                    You need to get some help, and your mates dont seem to be the right place to start.

(\__/)
                    (>'.'<)
                    ("")("") Born to Drink. Forced to Work

Comment

Working...
                    X