• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

What to wear?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What to wear?

When visiting the psychiatrist...

It's not a regular appointment mind, he's giving me a referral for EMDR.

Poll coming, be patient, I have lots of clothes.
    Denim shorts, stockings, boots, thigh-length leather jacket (What I wore on Tuesday night ;) )
    37.50%
    Anything low-cut - distract him, you don't want to be locked up again!
    25.00%
    Boiler suit, you can't be too careful - shrinks are all pervs
    8.33%
    Send Andyw, you don't want to risk it
    29.17%

I'd have thought your usual straitjacket would have been fine
    ǝןqqıʍ

Comment

EMDR linky for the ignorant like me

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Eye_Mov...d_Reprocessing

Comment

Hessian Smock
        Lime Green Spandex Cycling Shorts
        Doc Martins

Worked for AtW

HTH
        “The period of the disintegration of the European Union has begun. And the first vessel to have departed is Britain”

Comment

Denim shorts, stockings, boots, thigh-length leather jacket
          Anything low-cut - distract him, you don't want to be locked up again!
          Boiler suit, you can't be too careful - shrinks are all pervs
          He may not fancy you. You clearly didn't even consider the possibility

Comment

How about thigh high leather boots, short skirt and low cut top? Kind of "Pretty Woman".......
            "If you can read this, thank a teacher....and since it's in English, thank a soldier"

Comment

What you should wear or what we should wear?

Why would I not want to be locked up again. It was the making of me last time: Just like Atw.
              How did this happen? Who's to blame? Well certainly there are those more responsible than others, and they will be held accountable, but again truth be told, if you're looking for the guilty, you need only look into a mirror.

Follow me on Twitter - LinkedIn Profile - The HAB blog - New Blog: Mad Cameron
              Xeno points: +5 - Asperger rating: 36 - Paranoid Schizophrenic rating: 44%

"We hang the petty thieves and appoint the great ones to high office" - Aesop

Comment

Wear whatever you like, just don't tell him about your attention seeking on an internet forum populated by geeks & nerds - that will get you locked up!
                ‎"See, you think I give a tulip. Wrong. In fact, while you talk, I'm thinking; How can I give less of a tulip? That's why I look interested."

Comment

Originally posted by daviejones View Post
                  How about thigh high leather boots, short skirt and low cut top? Kind of "Pretty Woman".......
                  I'm not a hooker!

Comment

Originally posted by Lucy View Post
                    I'm not a hooker!
                    Everyone has a price.
                    Rule #76: No excuses. Play like a champion.

Comment

Working...
                    X