• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Lunch At Desk!!

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lunch At Desk!!

Jesus wept!!!!

This ******* nobba sitting opposite me eats his lunch at his desk every day with a knife and fork and scrapes them against each other throught the whole duration!!!

God I want to ******* rip his eyes out!

(I'm back by the way - just settled nicely into my new 6 month gig)
    The pope is a tard.

rip 'em sal - go on!

Comment

good to have you back!

Comment

Originally posted by SallyAnne View Post
        Jesus wept!!!!

This ******* nobba sitting opposite me eats his lunch at his desk every day with a knife and fork and scrapes them against each other throught the whole duration!!!

Stare at him while picking your nose and eating it

PS. Welcome back
        Confusion is a natural state of being

Comment

Jesus wept!!!!

You change jobs more than Marilion Fan, and i bet you have a stronger right hook
          The court heard Darren Upton had written a letter to Judge Sally Cahill QC saying he wasn’t “a typical inmate of prison”.

But the judge said: “That simply demonstrates your arrogance continues. You are typical. Inmates of prison are people who are dishonest. You are a thoroughly dishonestly man motivated by your own selfish greed.”

Comment

Welcome back.

Weight update?

Comment

I've never had a problem with chalk on the blackboard / knife against fork sounds, but when people pull a fork through their front teeth, that get me squirming.

Comment

I just spent 15 months working in audible range of a socially inept individual who:-

Hums fairly tunelessly about 75% of the time
                Talks loudly enough on the phone that ear defenders were of help
                Ate lunch at his desk with considerable crunching and munching
                Fairly frequent and loud belching

By the time renewal time came round again I was happy to say thanks but no thanks for only the second time in 17 years as a contractor. It was that or spend a considerable time at Her Majesties boarding house for the excessively upset for damaging the bloke.

Comment

Originally posted by Bagpuss View Post
                  You change jobs more than Marilion Fan
                  That's because, unless most of you disguised employees, I am a true consultant

I did 6 months at the last place (near enough!)
                  The pope is a tard.

Comment

Jesus wept!!!!

Congrats on the gig.

The guy sitting next to me eats a vast bag of vile-smelling crisps every lunchtime, slowly picking them out one by one it seems and making a munch, munch, munch noise like a cow chewing cud.

I wonder if it would help him eat quicker if I grabbed the bag, stamped on it until the crisps were powder, and then poured this straight down his gullet. Just the crinkly noise of the bag is annoying.

Comment

Working...
                    X