• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

For all fetish freaks out there

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

For all fetish freaks out there

I feel sick

After listening to Scott Mills covering for Chris Moyles today I heard he mentioned the scariest video he's ever seen.. after a little research on t'interweb it turns out this video is called "2 Girls 1 Cup"

I don't fancy a banning so i won't post a link but a swift swoosh of the google magic wand and you'll find it..

*** warning: DEFINATELY NOT SAFE FOR WORK OR ANYONE WITH A NERVOUS DISPOSITION OR ABOUT TO EAT LUNCH aka this one's really for Xen as I think this may top dwarf sex in freaky stuff to watch ****
    Last edited by chef; 2 July 2008, 15:43.
    The proud owner of 125 Xeno Geek Points

I think we have alread covered this and I never want to think about it again.

And there is a point where perversion becomes illness, this is it.

Comment

There's a t-shirt and everything.
      ǝןqqıʍ

Comment

Originally posted by chef View Post
        I feel sick
        After listening to Scott Mills covering for Chris Moyles today I heard he mentioned the scariest video he's ever seen.. after a little research on t'interweb it turns out this video is called "2 Women 1 Cup"
        yes I think it was me who mentioned it, and grossed everybody out. That and goatse.
        Cooking doesn't get tougher than this.

Comment

Originally posted by chef View Post
          "2 Women 1 Cup"
          2girls1cup

It's already been covered in depth. You are also advised to avoid goatse and tubgirl.

Comment

You can't beat a bit of coprophagia I say.

Comment

Originally posted by DimPrawn View Post
              You can't beat a bit of coprophagia I say.
              You are the Marquis de Sade and I claim my err, soiled £5 note.

Comment

I'm pretty sure it's a chocolate mousse enema, but then it wouldn't surprise me it it were what it purports to be either...
                ‎"See, you think I give a tulip. Wrong. In fact, while you talk, I'm thinking; How can I give less of a tulip? That's why I look interested."

Comment

Originally posted by Moscow Mule View Post
                  I'm pretty sure it's a chocolate mousse enema, but then it wouldn't surprise me it it were what it purports to be either...
                  i feel sick....
                  Eeyore was very glad to be able to stop thinking for a little, in order to say "How do you do" in a gloomy manner to Pooh.
                  "And how are you?" said Winnie-the-Pooh.
                  Eeyore shook his head from side to side. "Not very how," he said. "I don't seem to felt at all how for a long time."

Comment

Originally posted by Moscow Mule View Post
                    I think the Hundreds and Thousands on top, and the wafer, gave it away.
                    Cooking doesn't get tougher than this.

Comment

Working...
                    X