• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

How embarrassing!

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How embarrassing!

Wrong winner announced in book competition - by NL culture minister

What a tosser.

Comment

Originally posted by Lucy View Post
      What a tosser.
      I just felt for the poor guy who thought he'd won, strode proudly to the front, only to be told he hadn't!

Comment

Originally posted by Moose423956 View Post
        I just felt for the poor guy who thought he'd won, strode proudly to the front, only to be told he hadn't!
        Absolutely, I meant the knob giving the award.

Comment

Originally posted by Lucy View Post
          Absolutely, I meant the knob giving the award.
          Systemic failure. Somebody should been given the responsibility of explaining to him exactly what would be on the piece of paper in the envelope, and what it all meant.

You can't expect a Culture Minister to be a quick reader, able to immediately grasp the meaning of the amount of text that fits on an A6 sheet

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
            Systemic failure. Somebody should been given the responsibility of explaining to him exactly what would be on the piece of paper in the envelope, and what it all meant.

You can't expect a Culture Minister to be a quick reader, able to immediately grasp the meaning of the amount of text that fits on an A6 sheet
            In the same way that someone should've told the Prime Ministers wife not to go to functions with knobs all over her jacket!
            The vegetarian option.

Comment

Originally posted by wobbegong View Post
              In the same way that someone should've told the Prime Ministers wife not to go to functions with knobs all over her jacket!
              Maybe she reads b3ta?
              ‎"See, you think I give a tulip. Wrong. In fact, while you talk, I'm thinking; How can I give less of a tulip? That's why I look interested."

Comment

Confusion is a natural state of being

Comment

Unbelievable !

Comment

Working...
                  X