• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Tony Blair's Climate Change Solution

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Tony Blair's Climate Change Solution

Just seen this in the paper:

A climate solution is in reach
    Tony Blair

The problem of climate change is almost universally understood and acknowledged. This is in itself an achievement. Now is the moment to get serious about the solution. ..........
    Tony Blair is leading the Breaking the Climate Deadlock initiative to promote a new global deal on climate change. The full report is available at www.tonyblairoffice.org

There's a lot more. Didn't bother to read it.

Do you realise this man is now responsible for:
    1. Middle-East Peace Process.
    2. God(s) (Tony Blair's Faith foundation).
    3. Climate.

Maybe it's a bit soon but y'know it's been 1400 years since the last major religious prophet (not including D.Icke) ....I'm just saying....
    Bored.

Originally posted by ace00 View Post
    Just seen this in the paper:

A climate solution is in reach
    Tony Blair

The problem of climate change is almost universally understood and acknowledged. This is in itself an achievement. Now is the moment to get serious about the solution. ..........
    Tony Blair is leading the Breaking the Climate Deadlock initiative to promote a new global deal on climate change. The full report is available at www.tonyblairoffice.org

There's a lot more. Didn't bother to read it.

Do you realise this man is now responsible for:
    1. Middle-East Peace Process.
    2. God(s) (Tony Blair's Faith foundation).
    3. Climate.

Maybe it's a bit soon but y'know it's been 1400 years since the last major religious prophet (not including D.Icke) ....I'm just saying....
    Absolutely bazaar. It's a sad reflection on our nation that we created and cultivated this loon.

Comment

Originally posted by TimberWolf View Post
      Absolutely bazaar. It's a sad reflection on our nation that we created and cultivated this loon.
      bizarre

Comment

Mmmmmm....I'd worship at his holy pulpit
        The pope is a tard.

Comment

It would be fitting if we crucify him then.
          How did this happen? Who's to blame? Well certainly there are those more responsible than others, and they will be held accountable, but again truth be told, if you're looking for the guilty, you need only look into a mirror.

Follow me on Twitter - LinkedIn Profile - The HAB blog - New Blog: Mad Cameron
          Xeno points: +5 - Asperger rating: 36 - Paranoid Schizophrenic rating: 44%

"We hang the petty thieves and appoint the great ones to high office" - Aesop

Comment

Originally posted by SallyAnne View Post
            Mmmmmm....I'd worship at his holy pulpit
            are you saying what I think you are saying ?
            (\__/)
            (>'.'<)
            ("")("") Born to Drink. Forced to Work

Comment

Originally posted by EternalOptimist View Post
              are you saying what I think you are saying ?
              Too right!!!

I've always had a Tony Blair thing...since I saw him wearing a jumper one Xmas....mmmmm man of power wearing a jumper....that's me floored!!!

But then I saw him in the flesh at Durham train station a few months back - I sware to god, what a sexy man. He is so attractive I nearly wee'd.
              The pope is a tard.

Comment

The Tories were right then, with their demon-eyes poster campaign - Tony is the anti-Christ.
                Down with racism. Long live miscegenation!

Comment

Originally posted by SallyAnne View Post
                  Too right!!!

I've always had a Tony Blair thing...since I saw him wearing a jumper one Xmas....mmmmm man of power wearing a jumper....that's me floored!!!

But then I saw him in the flesh at Durham train station a few months back - I sware to god, what a sexy man. He is so attractive I nearly wee'd.
                  You need help!

Comment

Originally posted by Moose423956 View Post
                    You need help!
                    She can't help it. No matter how heinous the person, a woman can be attracted to a man with power or money. Just like we can be attracted to dumb blondes with nice norks and firm buttocks.

Comment

Working...
                    X