• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

realityhack's Location

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

realityhack's Location

Has been 'Unknown' forever. When will he know where he is? Is he permanently lost? Does anyone care?
    Rule #76: No excuses. Play like a champion.

Originally posted by Xenophon View Post
    Has been 'Unknown' forever. When will he know where he is? Is he permanently lost? Does anyone care?
    It was after the squirrel 'cull' started here on CUK. I went underground. I could change this to 'classified' I suppose.

Comment

Originally posted by realityhack View Post
      I went underground.

Very 'A-Team'!

Rule #76: No excuses. Play like a champion.

Comment

or jam'ish

Comment

Originally posted by Xenophon View Post

Very 'A-Team'!

Which A-Team Character Are You?
          You scored 25...

Captain 'Howling Mad' Murdock

You are Captain "Howling Mad" MURDOCK
          You're a raving looney for gods sake, what more can I say? Ok you're not completely mad but you'd rather talk to yourself or your hand than speak to real people and you have impulses to do the strangest things. You have a penchant for the dramatic, erratic and chaotic but you're reliable even if unpredictable and you can manage to come up with some of the most brilliant if wacky ideas. You're more than likely a bit of a party animal and you find it easy to make friends although most of them are just the voices in your head. Some people can find you a bit much to handle but don't worry they're the nurses and they get paid for it. Watch out there's a huge penguin behind you! Congratulations, you're part of The A-Team.
          Very apt, I dare say.

Comment

I heard he was getting free board and lodging with AtW along with the rest of the colony
            "Being nice costs nothing and sometimes gets you extra bacon" - Pondlife.

Comment

Originally posted by DaveB View Post
              I heard he was getting free board and lodging with AtW along with the rest of the colony
              We don't associate ourselves with AtW's lot - our small band of ninja squirrels tend to avoid freeloader townie squirrels, plus Russian nuts aren't to our taste.

Comment

You scored 32...You are Colonel John "HANNIBAL" Smith
                Strong, reliable, thoughtful and handy with a gun. You are the brains of any outfit with the charm and charisma to match. You'd be the map reader on any scouts expedition and be trusted by all the parents. You're not fooled by anyone and you don't mind that you don't dress so hot these days, your eyesights probably failing you slightly anyway. You're not to worried about your health because you know one day you'll go out in a blaze of glory and have songs sung about you and your amazing plan making skills. You're an obvious leader and had you been born in Roman times would probably have led those armies to conquer the world unlike those amateurs. Congratulations, you're part of The A-Team, hey you're leading it!
                woohoo

Comment

You scored 24...

You are Captain "Howling Mad" MURDOCK
                  You're a raving looney for gods sake, what more can I say? Ok you're not completely mad but you'd rather talk to yourself or your hand than speak to real people and you have impulses to do the strangest things. You have a penchant for the dramatic, erratic and chaotic but you're reliable even if unpredictable and you can manage to come up with some of the most brilliant if wacky ideas. You're more than likely a bit of a party animal and you find it easy to make friends although most of them are just the voices in your head. Some people can find you a bit much to handle but don't worry they're the nurses and they get paid for it. Watch out there's a huge penguin behind you! Congratulations, you're part of The A-Team.
                  I demand a recount

Comment

I thought his location was at Lucy's feet?

Comment

Working...
                    X