• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

You couldn't make it up!

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You couldn't make it up!

John Wayne was actually born in Lichenstein!

Originally posted by DimPrawn View Post
    I could make that up.

Comment

Cabbage is a fruit!

Comment

Originally posted by realityhack View Post
        Cabbage is a fruit!
        Don't be silly!
        Bazza gets caught
        Socrates - "The only true wisdom is in knowing you know nothing."

CUK University Challenge Champions 2010

Comment

Originally posted by DimPrawn View Post
          And his name wasn't John then.

Comment

Originally posted by realityhack View Post
            Cabbage is a fruit!
            The Dodo had extraordinarily good eyesight and could see up to 100 miles away, contrary to popular opinion it was an accomplished bird of flight and could fly across the world far quicker than a modern Boeing 747 going top speed.

Comment

Bruce Willis' real name is Wallice Willason

Michael Keaton's real name is Michael Douglas

who's real family name is Danielovitch
              The court heard Darren Upton had written a letter to Judge Sally Cahill QC saying he wasn’t “a typical inmate of prison”.

But the judge said: “That simply demonstrates your arrogance continues. You are typical. Inmates of prison are people who are dishonest. You are a thoroughly dishonestly man motivated by your own selfish greed.”

Comment

No, really, you couldn't make it up! I found this out today at lunchtime as I made my way through the forests of Borneo past rows of queueing Pygmies in Pyjamas singing Pick-a-peck-of-pickled-peppers to the tune of the moon. Upon reaching the stall I was held in enthrall by the weight of it all as the man did tell all about the fruitiness of cabbage. Fact.

Comment

Judge Judy's real name is Judith Scheindlin.

Comment

You can't touch all your teeth with your tongue
                    The court heard Darren Upton had written a letter to Judge Sally Cahill QC saying he wasn’t “a typical inmate of prison”.

But the judge said: “That simply demonstrates your arrogance continues. You are typical. Inmates of prison are people who are dishonest. You are a thoroughly dishonestly man motivated by your own selfish greed.”

Comment

Working...
                    X