• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Hurrah, I found a hat !

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hurrah, I found a hat !

It's all part of the "Master Plan" (tm)

Da Comrade

Me happy
    Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C.S. Lewis

Originally posted by Board Game Geek View Post
    Great hat!

I'd love to know why you want it and when you'll be wearing it...

Comment

I'd love to see tiny ones of those issued to all squirrels in the Brimingham area.

It'd SKA the tulipe out of AtW

Comment

BGG

obviously you posted this in general.
        geddit - general. you know general ,hat

aw forgeddit

igmc

(\__/)
        (>'.'<)
        ("")("") Born to Drink. Forced to Work

Comment

Lol EO !

Actually, it's part of a costume I am making, for weekend, going out wear.

I doubt I will have the hat in time for the meet, plus it needs work done on it, but I shall try and get the jacket and top and trousers ready.
          Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C.S. Lewis

Comment

Lol EO !

Actually, it's part of a costume I am making, for weekend, going out wear.

I doubt I will have the hat in time for the meet, plus it needs work done on it, but I shall try and get the jacket and top and trousers ready.

Hmm! Cool
            Confusion is a natural state of being

Comment

Not quite ! phew !

C.S. Lewis

Comment

Not quite ! phew !
                Confusion is a natural state of being

Comment

Originally posted by Diver View Post
                  Hmm! Cool

Not quite ! phew !
                  Yup, I noticed that that the hat was wrong too

Comment

Originally posted by Diver View Post
                    Hmm! Cool
                    It's Threaded's summer cycling outfit!

And you have to hand it to the Russian military, they had some fearsome hats
                    "Being nice costs nothing and sometimes gets you extra bacon" - Pondlife.

Comment

Working...
                    X