• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

How do I find a car thief?....

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How do I find a car thief?....

I would seriously pay someone to steal and dispose of a chav mafia van annoying the neighbours.....

Anyone know any willing car thieves in the Manchester areas?

Maybe I just need to head out to the pub in the centre of Wythenshawe and get chatting to the local kids....

If it annoys the neighbours why is it your business?

What is wrong with the milk trick?

Comment

Originally posted by Wilmslow View Post
      I would seriously pay someone to steal and dispose of a chav mafia van annoying the neighbours.....

Anyone know any willing car thieves in the Manchester areas?

Maybe I just need to head out to the pub in the centre of Wythenshawe and get chatting to the local kids....
      I can't believe there are any aound there.

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
        If it annoys the neighbours why is it your business?

What is wrong with the milk trick?
        Annoying me as well as neighbours now parking their car outside my house instead!

Milk trick worked - car was cleaned up and parked on the other end of the road last night!!

Comment

Annoying me as well as neighbours now parking their car outside my house instead!

Milk trick worked - car was cleaned up and parked on the other end of the road last night!!
          Now they'll be watching
          Me, me, me...

Comment

So why not try it again? If you get one car nicked they will just buy another with the insurance...

Comment

Originally posted by Cliphead View Post
              Now they'll be watching
              breaking Wilsmlow's knees with a claw hammer

Comment

I dread to ask this....

What is the "milk trick"?

Comment

get a pair of marigold gloves, and fill a waterpistol with paint remover.

They might see you attacking their vehicle with pots of yoghurt, but a quick squirt from under yer raincoat will go unnoticed

i think

(\__/)
                  (>'.'<)
                  ("")("") Born to Drink. Forced to Work

Comment

I think we have had too many Wilmslow posts on the car parking situation. We need more info on his permie job.

<ducks>

Comment

Working...
                    X