• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Yay Friday!!!!!!!!!!!!

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yay Friday!!!!!!!!!!!!

What's everyone's plans for the weekend?

Mine are all quite grown up...tonight I have a plumber and some granite people coming round to the house (might get out for a few drinkies afterwards though).

Tomorrow it's the registrars at lunchtime, then house chores all day (in prep for nexy weekend hen do (all my southern lasses are staying at mine)). Then Doctor Who - have yous been watchign it? Ah it's been rocking!!! Last one tomorrow!!! He's regenerating!!! (Or is he? How have the papers kept that quiet? Is it a scam I wonder? If anyone knows please dont tell me!!)
    And possibly a curry and bottle of very nice Borolo (my new favourite red wine).

Sunday I might take my lad out for a steak and an afternoon of Guiness. Or if it's nice stick the GB on out back (GB = Gas B*stard - our humongous gas BBQ).

I hope you lot all have fab plans?
    The pope is a tard.

We've got this which started yesterday:

http://www.heinerfest-darmstadt.de/
    Brexit is having a wee in the middle of the room at a house party because nobody is talking to you, and then complaining about the smell.

Comment

Originally posted by darmstadt View Post
      We've got this which started yesterday:

http://www.heinerfest-darmstadt.de/
      Ooooooh Tommy and the Moondogs!!!!!

The pope is a tard.

Comment

I got the most bizarre double act in music ever:

Taking my daughter to see the wiggles tomorrow morning, then off to see Iron Maiden with one of my best mates tomorrow night!!!

Then moving house Sunday. Joy.
        Hang on - there is actually a place called Cheddar?? - cailin maith

Any forum is a collection of assorted weirdos, cranks and pervs - Board Game Geek

That will be a simply fab time to catch up for a beer. - Tay

Have you ever seen somebody lick the chutney spoon in an Indian Restaurant and put it back ? - Cyberghoul

Comment

Tonight - Naff all. Possibly might try the new polish takeaway thats opened near the station. Developed a taste for it working over there.

Tommorrow - Off to a mate birthday drinks in Wales (bit of a trek).

Sunday - Drive back from Wales, go for lunch with GSP. Might see fit to do BBQ at night.

Comment

Me - drink after work with the girls.... no change there then

Tomorrow - Hen Party

Sunday - Getting ready for my hols...
            Bazza gets caught
            Socrates - "The only true wisdom is in knowing you know nothing."

CUK University Challenge Champions 2010

Comment

Originally posted by Sockpuppet View Post
              Tonight - Naff all. Possibly might try the new polish takeaway thats opened near the station. Developed a taste for it working over there.

Tommorrow - Off to a mate birthday drinks in Wales (bit of a trek).

Sunday - Drive back from Wales, go for lunch with GSP. Might see fit to do BBQ at night.
              Who or what is GSP? Girlfriend of Sock Pupper? Gay Sex Pest?
              The pope is a tard.

Comment

Originally posted by cailin maith View Post
                Me - drink after work with the girls.... no change there then

Tomorrow - Hen Party

Sunday - Getting ready for my hols...
                More hols?!!!! You've just been away!!!!

Is there an outfit for Saturday then?
                The pope is a tard.

Comment

All of my clients are on holiday today so I have the chance to concentrate without interruption. Today, I shall mainly be doing the admin functions for a new product I’m working on. Tomorrow is quarterly data maintenance and archiving.

Non-work things? What are those?
                  How did this happen? Who's to blame? Well certainly there are those more responsible than others, and they will be held accountable, but again truth be told, if you're looking for the guilty, you need only look into a mirror.

Follow me on Twitter - LinkedIn Profile - The HAB blog - New Blog: Mad Cameron
                  Xeno points: +5 - Asperger rating: 36 - Paranoid Schizophrenic rating: 44%

"We hang the petty thieves and appoint the great ones to high office" - Aesop

Comment

Right I'm really going to stop replying to every single post now (Please dont feel left out Snaw)
                    The pope is a tard.

Comment

Working...
                    X