• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Lunch!

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lunch!

tee hee - I'm embracing all the CUKisms this week

I'm going to have something really naughty and Friday-y for lunch today....like fish, chips and beans mmmmmmmmmmmm.
    The pope is a tard.

Gonna head out for a lunchtime curry
    Me, me, me...

Comment

Originally posted by SallyAnne View Post

I'm going to have something really naughty and Friday-y for lunch today....like fish, chips and beans mmmmmmmmmmmm.
      Salad dodger.

I'm going to have something light as tonight I will cook the mother of all barbeque feasts (minimal salad) and I don't want to spoil my appetite.
      ‎"See, you think I give a tulip. Wrong. In fact, while you talk, I'm thinking; How can I give less of a tulip? That's why I look interested."

Comment

I want a chip sandwich after reading that French Fry thread
        Bazza gets caught
        Socrates - "The only true wisdom is in knowing you know nothing."

CUK University Challenge Champions 2010

Comment

I've just had a granary roll with turkey, mayo, salt and pepper

Comment

Originally posted by SallyAnne View Post

Beans? Beans? mushy peas!!!!
            The court heard Darren Upton had written a letter to Judge Sally Cahill QC saying he wasn’t “a typical inmate of prison”.

But the judge said: “That simply demonstrates your arrogance continues. You are typical. Inmates of prison are people who are dishonest. You are a thoroughly dishonestly man motivated by your own selfish greed.”

Comment

Originally posted by Bagpuss View Post
              Oh God, no! Why do they have to be mushy? Why not garden peas or petits pois, or even (at a push) mange tout? Peas shouldn't look like they've already been eaten once.
              The vegetarian option.

Comment

Originally posted by Bagpuss View Post
                If people are going to have beans. then they might as well have spaghetti hoops

Comment

Originally posted by wobbegong View Post
                  petits pois, or even (at a push) mange tout?
                  Mnage tout with fish and chips?!!!!!

Are you the queen?!!
                  The pope is a tard.

Comment

Originally posted by FiveTimes View Post
                    If people are going to have beans. then they might as well have spaghetti hoops
                    I hate beans

But I love spagetti hoops
                    Bazza gets caught
                    Socrates - "The only true wisdom is in knowing you know nothing."

CUK University Challenge Champions 2010

Comment

Working...
                    X