PDA

View Full Version : I have a date lined up on Monday

Moose423956
4th July 2008, 11:58
With a lady I met via a dating website. Have spoken to her a couple of times on the phone, I asked her out and she said yes!

:banana:

I need to do some serious personal grooming this weekend. Nose hairs will be plucked.

tay
4th July 2008, 11:59
With a lady I met via a dating website. Have spoken to her a couple of times on the phone, I asked her out and she said yes!

I need to do some serious personal grooming this weekend. Nose hairs will be plucked.

Trim your ear hair.

Bagpuss
4th July 2008, 12:00
Trim your ear hair.

What will he comb over his head?

Zippy
4th July 2008, 12:01
We'll expect a full report - with pictures.

Good luck and have fun. :D

SallyAnne
4th July 2008, 12:01

Bagpuss - is that you?

Bagpuss
4th July 2008, 12:02
Bagpuss - is that you?

No I only date women

Moose423956
4th July 2008, 12:02
Trim your ear hair.

I don't have any.

SallyAnne
4th July 2008, 12:03

Hi Moose :wave

Should we start over?

So....do I take it you've left your wife then? Or are you still living in the same house?

Anything ever come of A, B, C or D? :D

Are you keeping well?

Spacecadet
4th July 2008, 12:04

never use the words
dating, website and grooming in the same post

Moose423956
4th July 2008, 12:06
Hi Moose :wave

Should we start over?

So....do I take it you've left your wife then? Or are you still living in the same house?

Anything ever come of A, B, C or D? :D

Are you keeping well?

Yes, left the wife (A). Nothing happened with B. I've never met C. And as for D...:hug:

I'm living in digs at the moment. We'll have to sell the family home before I can afford to buy something. Divorce is being progressed.

Zippy
4th July 2008, 12:06
never use the words
dating, website and grooming in the same post

Ore you'll get nicked.

cailin maith
4th July 2008, 12:08
Yes, left the wife (A). Nothing happened with B. I've never met C. And as for D...:hug:

I'm living in digs at the moment. We'll have to sell the family home before I can afford to buy something. Divorce is being progressed.

For the record C was my sis... and I can confirm this :D

tay
4th July 2008, 12:08
I don't have any.

You dont have any ears? Jeez you did do well getting a date!

Bagpuss
4th July 2008, 12:10

Sounds a bit CD, what happened to LC and KT? Did they get VD?

DiscoStu
4th July 2008, 12:12

She doesn't live in Norfolk does she....? :wink

Bagpuss
4th July 2008, 12:13
Be afraid, be very afraid, we haven't had the come back from the dead scene yet

tay
4th July 2008, 12:14
Sounds a bit CD, what happened to LC and KT? Did they get VD?

OK OK.. dont go OTT

SallyAnne
4th July 2008, 12:14

Ah good for you lad!!!

<Keeping with the theme>....not many men have balls as big as you. It cannot be easy to change your life so drastically.

Very very admirable if you ask me :yay:

Xenophon
4th July 2008, 12:16
not many men have balls as big as you.

I could show you a picture that might make you change your mind.

HairyArsedBloke
4th July 2008, 12:16

Those voice modifier thingys are great. Fools ‘em every time.:laugh

I’m look forward to Monday night and to meeting you.
:hug::moon::wave:

Bagpuss
4th July 2008, 12:17
Is leaving someone ever admirable?

Xenophon
4th July 2008, 12:17
So, Moose, do you call this your rutting season?

Do you call a fit girl a 'right moose' and an ugly one a 'babe'?

tay
4th July 2008, 12:19
You like talking about your balls dont ya Xen, every cahnce you get you like to chit chat with strange men on the internet about the size of your balls....:ohwell

SallyAnne
4th July 2008, 12:20
Is leaving someone ever admirable?

Of course it is!! If you dont love them, or you're not happy, or you're not making them happy...

A lot of people will stay in that situation for years, not being honest, not striving for peak happiness.

It's very very admirable in my book to have to guts to take your own life by the balls and say "right, I'm not happy with this, I'm turning everything upside down to fix it."

Balls of steel.

Do you not agree?

Xenophon
4th July 2008, 12:21
You like talking about your balls dont ya Xen, every cahnce you get you like to chit chat with strange men on the internet about the size of your balls....:ohwell

'tis just a laugh. I find it amusing.

Moose423956
4th July 2008, 12:25
Of course it is!! If you dont love them, or you're not happy, or you're not making them happy...

A lot of people will stay in that situation for years, not being honest, not striving for peak happiness.

It's very very admirable in my book to have to guts to take your own life by the balls and say "right, I'm not happy with this, I'm turning everything upside down to fix it."

Balls of steel.

Do you not agree?

Right now, they're about to burst!

Xenophon
4th July 2008, 12:27

Rutting season.

Ivor Bigun
4th July 2008, 12:44

Balls of steel.

Do you not agree?

Don't know the situation but I would have thought the answer isn't so straight if kids are involved.

BrilloPad
5th July 2008, 20:03

2 tins of carnation milk?

Platypus
6th July 2008, 09:59
Don't know the situation but I would have thought the answer isn't so straight if kids are involved.

I can confirm that the answer isn't so straight if kids are involved.

alreadypacked
8th July 2008, 16:32

Ok Moose how did it go? update please :tongue

Board Game Geek
8th July 2008, 16:34
I'm sure the relatives will keep us updated, once they find the body.

Diver
8th July 2008, 16:35
Ok Moose how did it go? update please :tongue

Oh Yeh!
C'mon Moose, Give it up?

>Did the Rohipnol work ?<

Advocate
8th July 2008, 16:40
Oh Yeh!
C'mon Moose, Give it up?

>Did the Rohipnol work ?<

"Does this smell like chloroform to you?"

:p

Diver
8th July 2008, 16:43
"Does this smell like chloroform to you?"

:p

:rollin:

HairyArsedBloke
8th July 2008, 18:04
If all else fails there is 1-900-NERD-GIRL (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wmRSuYIL1zc)

Moose423956
8th July 2008, 18:55
Well, I made a big effort. I trimmed my beard, had my car valetted, bought new shoes and shirt. I even bought some Hugo Boss (thanks for the tip, CM). I was really excited, very nervous, slightly worried.

So I texted her Monday morning. No reply. Lunchtime came, still no reply. Now feeling a little unsettled. Had she changed her mind? Had she re-read my profile on the dating website, only to realise she'd got me confused with someone else? Maybe she thought I was a complete munter (she's rather good looking it has to be said, judging from her photos at least - blonde, blue eyes, athletic and toned).

So it gets to about 5 o'clock. I'd given up hearing from her by then. She texted me, said she'd had a nightmare of a weekend, couldn't face going out that night. Said would I mind changing to another time?

So I called her last night. Was on the phone for over an hour. Had a great chat. Told each other jokes till gone 11. Have arranged to meet on Saturday.

So I've got time to get my self all worked up again.

TimberWolf
8th July 2008, 19:05

Don't bother trying to figure women out. I still have no idea what went wrong between me and my girlfriend, or tubby as I call her.

Seriously though, you're a brave man doing the blind(ish) date thing, you don't know what you might end up with.

Moose423956
8th July 2008, 19:28
Don't bother trying to figure women out. I still have no idea what went wrong between me and my girlfriend, or tubby as I call her.

Seriously though, you're a brave man doing the blind(ish) date thing, you don't know what you might end up with.

Well, if we get on as well in person as we did on the phone, it's a sure thing.

And this isn't my first blind(ish) date. The last one worked out extremely well, too.

Ardesco
8th July 2008, 19:37
Does this remind anybody else of El Duder, or is it just me.......

(Hides the sprite)

DiscoStu
8th July 2008, 19:40
If all else fails there is 1-900-NERD-GIRL (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wmRSuYIL1zc)

Awesome :rollin:

Board Game Geek
8th July 2008, 20:29
Bah, that Nerd Girl is a parody....

I think the bit when she "failed her saving throw and I'm helpless" was when I had serious thoughts about monogamy....

Diver
8th July 2008, 21:36
Well, if we get on as well in person as we did on the phone, it's a sure thing.

And this isn't my first blind(ish) date. The last one worked out extremely well, too.

Yes but she actually was :confused:

Moose423956
9th July 2008, 07:55
Yes but she actually was :confused:

Oh Dear (TM). You REALLY shouldn't have said that!

Charles Foster Kane
9th July 2008, 09:37
Well, I made a big effort. I trimmed my beard, had my car valetted, bought new shoes and shirt. I even bought some Hugo Boss (thanks for the tip, CM). I was really excited, very nervous, slightly worried.

So I texted her Monday morning. No reply. Lunchtime came, still no reply. Now feeling a little unsettled. Had she changed her mind? Had she re-read my profile on the dating website, only to realise she'd got me confused with someone else? Maybe she thought I was a complete munter (she's rather good looking it has to be said, judging from her photos at least - blonde, blue eyes, athletic and toned).

So it gets to about 5 o'clock. I'd given up hearing from her by then. She texted me, said she'd had a nightmare of a weekend, couldn't face going out that night. Said would I mind changing to another time?

So I called her last night. Was on the phone for over an hour. Had a great chat. Told each other jokes till gone 11. Have arranged to meet on Saturday.

Clueless.

Moose423956
9th July 2008, 09:39
Clueless.

Says the man with "No Fat Chicks" on his T-shirt.

Diver
9th July 2008, 09:41
Oh Dear (TM). You REALLY shouldn't have said that!

:hug::D

>Diver in Sorry mode :D<