• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Multiple Personality Disorder

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Multiple Personality Disorder

If someone suffers from MPD, are they justified in creating more than 1 account on the forum ?

Also, if one of their personalities posts something which another of their personalities finds offensive, can the original poster report the second ?

In such a case, who exactly gets banned ?

Furthermore, if you have MPD, and also a schizoprhenic , obsessive streak, would it be possible to stalk yourself ?

How would you go about that, precisely ?
    Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C.S. Lewis

Originally posted by Board Game Geek View Post
    Furthermore, if you have MPD, and also a schizoprhenic , obsessive streak, would it be possible to stalk yourself ?

How would you go about that, precisely ?
    I'm afraid I suffer from all that.

Comment

Originally posted by Pinto View Post
      I'm afraid I suffer from all that.
      F*** off.

Seriously.

Comment

F*** off.

Seriously.

That's just blown my "busy doing work" cover
        The pope is a tard.

Comment

F*** off.

Seriously.

Made my 13:18-13:20 that did

Comment

One wonders how one xxxxs off seriously
            The court heard Darren Upton had written a letter to Judge Sally Cahill QC saying he wasn’t “a typical inmate of prison”.

But the judge said: “That simply demonstrates your arrogance continues. You are typical. Inmates of prison are people who are dishonest. You are a thoroughly dishonestly man motivated by your own selfish greed.”

Comment

One wonders how one xxxxs off seriously
              It involves a pot noodle, but to ensure the operation is undertaken in a serious manner, you draw all the curtains and unplug the telephone.

Dial 1-800-SELF-ABUSE for more details.

If the above is engaged, leave a message and the Russian chap at the end of the line will get back to you when he has finished.
              Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C.S. Lewis

Comment

I've thought about putting a new account on here as it can be a bit iffy posting under your own name
                Rule Number 1 - Assuming that you have a valid contract in place always try to get your poo onto your timesheet, provided that the timesheet is valid for your current contract and covers the period of time that you are billing for.

I preferred version 1!

Comment

Originally posted by TonyEnglish View Post
                  I've thought about putting a new account on here as it can be a bit iffy posting under your own name
                  Indeed
                  ‎"See, you think I give a tulip. Wrong. In fact, while you talk, I'm thinking; How can I give less of a tulip? That's why I look interested."

Comment

What if you suffer from No Personality Disorder?
                    Will work inside IR35. Or for food.

Comment

Working...
                    X