• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

I'm off Bi Guys

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm off Bi Guys

Is it true that one of youse dudes has been wearing make-up ?

own up

(\__/)
    (>'.'<)
    ("")("") Born to Drink. Forced to Work

Originally posted by EternalOptimist View Post

own up
    Well Charles Foster Kane is for one, judging by his avatar. I also have a sneaking suspicion that he is Lucy

You've come right out the other side of the forest of irony and ended up in the desert of wrong.

Comment

own up

BGG has a uniform fetish, Zeity has a fetish for resistors, diodes and field coils.

Tay is into carpets, I'm into some serious self abuse; but No! can't think of anyone (male) into eyeliner and stuff ?

Ask Xen or Sas
      Confusion is a natural state of being

Comment

wots wrong with swinging both ways

I don't do the make-up thing.
        How did this happen? Who's to blame? Well certainly there are those more responsible than others, and they will be held accountable, but again truth be told, if you're looking for the guilty, you need only look into a mirror.

Follow me on Twitter - LinkedIn Profile - The HAB blog - New Blog: Mad Cameron
        Xeno points: +5 - Asperger rating: 36 - Paranoid Schizophrenic rating: 44%

"We hang the petty thieves and appoint the great ones to high office" - Aesop

Comment

Originally posted by HairyArsedBloke View Post
          wots wrong with swinging both ways

I don't do the make-up thing.
          doesn't it , you know.

make yer eyes water

(\__/)
          (>'.'<)

Comment

Originally posted by Diver View Post
            BGG has a uniform fetish, Zeity has a fetish for resistors, diodes and field coils.

Tay is into carpets, I'm into some serious self abuse; but No! can't think of anyone (male) into eyeliner and stuff ?

Ask Xen or Sas
            I like lycra.

HTH

Comment

Originally posted by bogeyman View Post
              Well Charles Foster Kane is for one, judging by his avatar. I also have a sneaking suspicion that he is Lucy
              I'm just representing pennywise with my avvy, you obviously mistook that for me of a weekend having a pint. And yes, I am Lucy you got me, this is my alternate nick.

Comment

Originally posted by Charles Foster Kane View Post
                I'm just representing pennywise with my avvy, you obviously mistook that for me of a weekend having a pint. And yes, I am Lucy you got me, this is my alternate nick.
                are you kidding ? I just realised something profound. Your initials, spelled backwards

KFC

spooky. must come up with a conspiracy theory quick.

(\__/)
                (>'.'<)

Comment

are you kidding ? I just realised something profound. Your initials, spelled backwards

KFC

spooky. must come up with a conspiracy theory quick.

Come on then EO, don't be a chicken!

IGMC
                  ǝןqqıʍ

Comment

Originally posted by DiscoStu View Post
                    Come on then EO, don't be a chicken!

IGMC
                    That joke was fowl. Pullet the other other.

Comment

Working...
                    X