• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Is it my imagination?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Is it my imagination?

Or has atw's avatar changed? Don't say he is about to return and tell us what he thinks?

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
    Or has atw's avatar changed? Don't say he is about to return and tell us what he thinks?
    He never left!

We chat on a regular basis by PM/Online and he's up to his neck busy, and doing very well too from what I've seen (which will be one in the eye for some of his opponents)
    He's quite a nice chap when he's not deliberately winding people up. even then he isn't malicious, though irritating to some
    Confusion is a natural state of being

Comment

Originally posted by Diver View Post
      He never left!

We chat on a regular basis by PM/Online and he's up to his neck busy, and doing very well too from what I've seen (which will be one in the eye for some of his opponents)
      He's quite a nice chap when he's not deliberately winding people up. even then he isn't malicious, though irritating to some
      a very sad loss to this board, in my opinion. as with some others. When we get rid of all the ones who aint just like us, what a fking boring world it suddenly becomes.

(\__/)
      (>'.'<)
      ("")("") Born to Drink. Forced to Work

Comment

Originally posted by EternalOptimist View Post
        a very sad loss to this board, in my opinion. as with some others. When we get rid of all the ones who aint just like us, what a fking boring world it suddenly becomes.

Hear Hear!
        Confusion is a natural state of being

Comment

Originally posted by Diver View Post
          He never left!

I am very pleased he is doing well - and I bet most feel likewise(even if they are suprised).

There is quite enough winding people up on here.

His economic theories were extremely dodgy.

I think saying he is leaving and that he will be back to tell everyone what he thinks of them is unlikely to endear himself to anyone.

Comment

I am very pleased he is doing well - and I bet most feel likewise(even if they are suprised).

I think saying he is leaving and that he will be back to tell everyone what he thinks of them is unlikely to endear himself to anyone.
            As opposed to all the ones who just stay here telling everyone what they think of them day in, day out

Comment

There is quite enough winding people up on here.

His economic theories were extremely dodgy.

didnt he say he was going to write a book or something, with comments about the cuk'ers ? sort of rings a bell.
              I cant wait, probably make the news of the world the way things are going around here

(\__/)
              (>'.'<)

Comment

didnt he say he was going to write a book or something, with comments about the cuk'ers ? sort of rings a bell.
                I cant wait, probably make the news of the world the way things are going around here

You've been on here since 2005, are things getting worse on here?

Comment

Originally posted by TimberWolf View Post
                  You've been on here since 2005, are things getting worse on here?
                  blooming heck TW. you've made me think.

I joined CUK when IR35 reared its 'ead ,ten years ago. I think the forum has been rebuilt a few times since then, so those start dates are wonky.

but to answer your direct question - blooming heck TW. you've made me think.

(\__/)
                  (>'.'<)

Comment

blooming heck TW. you've made me think.

I joined CUK when IR35 reared its 'ead ,ten years ago. I think the forum has been rebuilt a few times since then, so those start dates are wonky.

but to answer your direct question - blooming heck TW. you've made me think.

Shout99 never appealed then?

Comment

Working...
                    X