• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

The ZeitGhost spidey sense does it again...

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The ZeitGhost spidey sense does it again...

http://forums.contractoruk.com/576911-post113270.html

So what happens?

Roughly around the time I was typing that, I was unware that a river of raw sewage was making its merry way down my parents' garden path, across my garden and into my next door neighbour's garden....

So that's about 50 yards of contaminated garden path, a plot of potatos well fertilised... and an enormous pool of nastiness in next door's lawn.

Ho hum.

Feck me, we had a tremendous crop of spuds that year.

Really fertile all that tulipe.
    Last edited by zeitghost; 17 March 2017, 11:06.

spooky

top tip - dont eat the potatoes

(\__/)
    (>'.'<)
    ("")("") Born to Drink. Forced to Work

Comment

Why is there a river of sewage in your garden?

Comment

Originally posted by zeitghost View Post
        http://forums.contractoruk.com/576911-post113270.html

So what happens?

Roughly around the time I was typing that, I was unware that a river of raw sewage was making its merry way down my parents' garden path, across my garden and into my next door neighbour's garden....

So that's about 50 yards of contaminated garden path, a plot of potatos well fertilised... and an enormous pools of nastiness in next door's lawn.

Ho hum.
        If Lidl's do a special on self-enema kits, cardiac arrest machines or burial plots - leave them there!
        My all-time favourite Dilbert cartoon, this is: BTW, a Dumpster is a brand of skip, I think.

Comment

Originally posted by stackpole View Post
          Why is there a river of sewage in your garden?
          They often get blocked by disposable nappies etc. Happend to a colleagues mum recently
          (\__/)
          (>'.'<)
          ("")("") Born to Drink. Forced to Work

Comment

Apparently triple velvet is one of the worst - like putting a sleeping bag down a toilet!

Ladies personal products and baby wipes are also to be avoided.

Any chance of damage to drains from trees or suchlike?

Anyway - poor Zeity

Comment

Great! Can you give me some tips on how to submerge MR PIKEY SCUM's house and garden in sewage?
              bloggoth

If everything isn't black and white, I say, 'Why the hell not?'
              John Wayne (My guru, not to be confused with my beloved prophet Jeremy Clarkson)

Comment

Originally posted by xoggoth View Post
                Great! Can you give me some tips on how to submerge MR PIKEY SCUM's house and garden in sewage?
                1. Find manhole cover
                2. lift manhole cover
                3. trace sewerage outlet from pikeys place
                4. insert tube extended nozzle of previously purchased expanding foam
                5. empty can
                6. replace manhole cover
                7. wait approx 2 days unless raining heavily
                8. laugh ones t1ts off

Disclaimer:
                I never told you to do this or suggested that you use this information in a malicious or self gratifying manner
                Confusion is a natural state of being

Comment

Originally posted by xoggoth View Post
                  Another good one is to find the stopcock on the street that feeds their house, turn it off and fill the access hole with the aformentioned expanding foam.

Opposite effect that the one you were after but may well leave their toilet rather more fragrant than they were barganning for
                  "Being nice costs nothing and sometimes gets you extra bacon" - Pondlife.

Comment

Working...
                  X