• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Federer/Nadal

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Federer/Nadal

This is probably the best tennis I've seen in my life. Nadal & 2 Match Points? 2 of the best passing shots I think I've ever seen. Seriously. Net play you wouldn't believe. Rained off twice, this time for about 15min they say.

Good grief. There's no way I'm missing this. If it goes into tomorrow I'm queueing tonight, sod the weather.

It was a great game - quite amazing. I was just having to face recording top gear - probably my favourite tv show.

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
      It was a great game - quite amazing. I was just having to face recording top gear - probably my favourite tv show.
      That Bentley does look quite awesome!
      ǝןqqıʍ

Comment

They've been at it for four 4 hours and the score is 2 sets each, 2 games each, 40 points each. So 4 hours, 4 sets and 4 games between them and 40 points each.

For fourks sake.

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
          It was a great game - quite amazing.
          It's not over yet...

I have no more fingernails to bite.
          That second tie-break was incredible, Federer coming back from 5-2 down to take the set.

Comment

I was glad to see it go into the 5th and final set despite Nadal seemingly being the best player on the day, thus far...

Comment

Originally posted by TimberWolf View Post
              I was glad to see it go into the 5th and final set despite Nadal seemingly being the best player on the day, thus far...
              Thats a bit harsh... barely a gnats pube between them.

Comment

its getting on my tits now.
                "Experience hath shewn, that even under the best forms of government those entrusted with power have, in time, and by slow operations, perverted it into tyranny. "

Thomas Jefferson

Comment

Gnat's pube is right - 2 points separate them.
                  Federer had a good chance to break Nadal there... too tense, tie-break number 3 looming perhaps?

Comment

No tie break now - winner must break
                    "Experience hath shewn, that even under the best forms of government those entrusted with power have, in time, and by slow operations, perverted it into tyranny. "

Thomas Jefferson

Comment

Working...
                    X