• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

More NL racist claptrap

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

More NL racist claptrap

Toddlers who turn their noses up at spicy food from overseas could be branded racists by a Government-sponsored agency.

You couldn't make it up...

Older and ...well, just older!!

It advises nursery teachers to be on the alert for childish abuse such as: "blackie", "Pakis", "those people" or "they smell".
    I hope they dont start monitoring black cab drivers - there will be none left.

Comment

Nurseries are encouraged to report as many incidents as possible to their local council. The guide added: "Some people think that if a large number of racist incidents are reported, this will reflect badly on the institution. In fact, the opposite is the case."
      And all this for only £12mil...thats an absolute bargain!

Imagine, all these child care facilities going about creating incidents when none exist simply because they are being actively encouraged to report such incidents, and most likely will be frowned upon and possibly have any council funding questioned if they dont report incidents.

Mailman

Comment

I think it might be worth having a quiet word with The Media first. Children are getting very confused.

My six-year-old saw a Seikh in a turban the other other day and said, "Look! There's a terrorist!"

Comment

Originally posted by dang65 View Post
          I think it might be worth having a quiet word with The Media first. Children are getting very confused.

My six-year-old saw a Seikh in a turban the other other day and said, "Look! There's a terrorist!"
          I have seen Indiana Jones and the Temple of Doom. He was a thuggi(sp?). Your son is right!

Comment

Hmm! White Christian children being punished in school for not kneeling down and praying to Allah, Now this

Time for whitey to move over or get out they think
            Confusion is a natural state of being

Comment

Time to remove left-wing PC clap trap from Britain more like.

Comment

Originally posted by dang65 View Post
                Excellent !

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
                  I hope they dont start monitoring black cab drivers - there will be none left.
                  I think you mean "cabs of colour"
                  Cooking doesn't get tougher than this.

Comment

Nurseries are encouraged to report as many incidents as possible to their local council. The guide added: "Some people think that if a large number of racist incidents are reported, this will reflect badly on the institution. In fact, the opposite is the case."
                    Stalinism is alive and well.
                    a) Informing on toddlers
                    b) Absence of evidence is evidence of presence!
                    Down with racism. Long live miscegenation!

Comment

Working...
                    X