• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Eating Healthy during day recipe

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Eating Healthy during day recipe

One of my old dusty tasks has been to look up healthy eating style / guides etc. I mean working days can be different than - Coffee in the morning , Chips and Burger for lunch , few cokes in the afternoon with few chocolate bars...

It is easy to stay healthy if you manage to make it into obsession i.e

Yogurt in the morning , Green Salad for lunch .. and so on.

So , any recipe advices ? Hints tips ?

Originally posted by Likely View Post
    ...- Coffee in the morning , Chips and Burger for lunch , few cokes in the afternoon with few chocolate bars...
    lines of

Otherwise sounds pretty healthy to me.
    Down with racism. Long live miscegenation!

Comment

Lettuce. And Radishes. But mostly Lettuce.
      ‎"See, you think I give a tulip. Wrong. In fact, while you talk, I'm thinking; How can I give less of a tulip? That's why I look interested."

Comment

One of my old dusty tasks has been to look up healthy eating style / guides etc. I mean working days can be different than - Coffee in the morning , Chips and Burger for lunch , few cokes in the afternoon with few chocolate bars...

To stay healthy? Little and not often. For energy? A lot and often, and avoid vegetables.

Comment

NP:
          1. In the morning, buy yoghurt instead of coffee.
          2. At lunchtime, buy a salad instead of burger and chips.
          3. In the afternoon, have water and some fruit instead of cola and chocolate bars.

HTH.

Comment

Try the ancient caveman diet: meat (some of it raw) and raw fruit and vegetables.
            Also imagine you are being chased by a sabre-toothed tiger.
            You'll soon find your fighting weight.
            Hard Brexit now!
            #prayfornodeal

Comment

Buy a <munch> bag of grapes and strawberries <munch> at lunchtime and nibble <munch> on them during the afternoon.

Comment

Eat 5 - 6 small meals a day, consisting of a mixture; protein (chicken breast), carbs (whole meal bread), add a couple handfull of nuts, together with fruit and you will find that you will not get hungry. Drinking cold water surpresses hunger as the body confuses hunger with de-hydration sometimes.... but once a week, have a blow out, curries, burger etc and enjoy the odd glass of wine during the week. Honest, it's not that hard, I managed to loose over 4 stone doing it this way, so healthy eating is quite simple really, just the balance

Comment

Massive workout in the gym then large cod 'n' chips, twice. With curry sauce.
                  I'm Spartacus.

Comment

Originally posted by Spartacus View Post
                    Massive workout in the gym then large cod 'n' chips, twice. With curry sauce.
                    WHS (sort of). Walk to the office and back (10 miles) and eat all the pies all day.
                    Works for me.

Comment

Working...
                    X