• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Ken Livingston should...

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ken Livingston should...

Keep his nose out of it, now it's none of his business.
    Keep his trap shut on London now he's been booted out
    68.42%
    Carry on being a gobby communist.
    18.42%
    Back andyw for next Mayor.
    13.16%
    ‎"See, you think I give a tulip. Wrong. In fact, while you talk, I'm thinking; How can I give less of a tulip? That's why I look interested."

Originally posted by Moscow Mule View Post
    Keep his nose out of it, now it's none of his business.
    What has he done? Is there a link?

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
      What has he done? Is there a link?
      Every time Boris makes an announcement (about anything) Ken sticks his oar in saying he would have done it better/conservative administation is in turmoil etc etc.

It's starting to piss me off.
      ‎"See, you think I give a tulip. Wrong. In fact, while you talk, I'm thinking; How can I give less of a tulip? That's why I look interested."

Comment

Every time Boris makes an announcement (about anything) Ken sticks his oar in saying he would have done it better/conservative administation is in turmoil etc etc.

It's starting to piss me off.
        Enough to do what the Loyalists thought of doing?
        How fortunate for governments that the people they administer don't think

Comment

I saw Livingstone on the tube at Canary Wharf the day after he lost the Mayoral election, in his beige suit. He should have won, now I can't even enjoy a relaxing beer on the bus anymore, he's (Boris) a fat pompous swine laying down the law from within his ivory tower.
          Last edited by Charles Foster Kane; 8 July 2008, 08:28.

Comment

Originally posted by Troll View Post
            Enough to do what the Loyalists thought of doing?
            Not that much.

Just about enough for me to start a meaningless poll on an internet forum...

Comment

Originally posted by Charles Foster Kane View Post
              I saw Livingstone on the tube at Canary Wharf the day after he lost the Mayoral election, in his beige suit. He should have won, now I can't even enjoy a relaxing beer on the bus anymore, he's (Boris) a fat pompous swine laying down the law from within his ivory tower.
              You're quite right of course, he should have won. Only he didn't because the people of London voted him out. And if you wanted a beer on public transport you only had to join the party on the tube, After all, it was full of mature, well behaved citizens wasn't it...
              Older and ...well, just older!!

Comment

Originally posted by ratewhore View Post
                You're quite right of course, he should have won. Only he didn't because the people of London voted him out. And if you wanted a beer on public transport you only had to join the party on the tube, After all, it was full of mature, well behaved citizens wasn't it...
                Odds are you didn't grow up in London, like most of the miscreants that voted for chunk... You come over ere' like you own the place...

Comment

Originally posted by Charles Foster Kane View Post
                  Odds are you didn't grow up in London, like most of the miscreants that voted for chunk... You come over ere' like you own the place...
                  I've been here (London) for ten years, and I'm still an immigrant (I grew up in Surrey)...

Doesn't stop me from thinking Ken was a self-aggrandising propagandist with communist tendencies who spent more money on advertising on the tube than actually fixing problems.
                  Last edited by Moscow Mule; 8 July 2008, 09:39.

Comment

I've been here (London) for ten years, and I'm still an immigrant (I grew up in Surrey)...

Doesn't stop me from thinking Ken was a self-aggrandising propagandist with communist tendencies who spent more more on advertising on the tube than actually fixing problems.
                    Of course it still makes you an outsider, you didn't grow up here. Tell me something I don't know.

Comment

Working...
                    X