• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Who wants to be my PA?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Who wants to be my PA?

No wages but you get to work with the brightest talent in the forum.

My life is currently a bit busy to give the board justice so I need someone to help out with the mocking of idiots on the board who take themselves to seriously.

You dont need to dislike anyone on the board but a healthy level of disdain for sad dorks who brag about their fighting ability, car or love life would be helpful.

Can I wear my shoes in your house?
    ‎"See, you think I give a tulip. Wrong. In fact, while you talk, I'm thinking; How can I give less of a tulip? That's why I look interested."

Comment

Originally posted by tay View Post
      biggest kn0b
      Hang on - there is actually a place called Cheddar?? - cailin maith

Any forum is a collection of assorted weirdos, cranks and pervs - Board Game Geek

That will be a simply fab time to catch up for a beer. - Tay

Have you ever seen somebody lick the chutney spoon in an Indian Restaurant and put it back ? - Cyberghoul

Comment

Originally posted by Moscow Mule View Post
        Can I wear my shoes in your house?
        It is a work from home position, so no dress code.

Comment

My life is currently a bit busy to give the board justice so I need someone to help out with the mocking of idiots on the board who take themselves to seriously.
          You shampooing the carpet this week then?

Comment

Originally posted by snaw View Post
            biggest kn0b
            Whom are you referring to? I was referring to the fine gents and ladies on the board to whom my PA would be interacting and learning from.

Comment

Whom are you referring to? I was referring to the fine gents and ladies on the board to whom my PA would be interacting and learning from.
              Why Tay, you are the brightest talent on this forum, only you are worthy of the chief mocker position, us mere mortals can only sit back and laugh at your razor wit and cutting insights ...
              Hang on - there is actually a place called Cheddar?? - cailin maith

Any forum is a collection of assorted weirdos, cranks and pervs - Board Game Geek

That will be a simply fab time to catch up for a beer. - Tay

Have you ever seen somebody lick the chutney spoon in an Indian Restaurant and put it back ? - Cyberghoul

Comment

Originally posted by snaw View Post
                Why Tay, you are the brightest talent on this forum,
                Thanks you... thank you very much.

Comment

help out with the mocking of idiots on the board who take themselves to seriously.
                  I think enough people already mock you. why add one more.

poor Tay

Comment

You dont need to dislike anyone on the board but a healthy level of disdain for sad dorks who brag about their fighting ability, car or love life would be helpful.

Would I get to mock you as well? (though I'm probably unsuited to this position as I rarely - if ever - mock anyone)
                    It's Deja-vu all over again!

Comment

Working...
                    X