• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Wtf?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wtf?

FROM BBC NEWS

Police in Nottinghamshire are being given green ribbons to show solidarity with the Muslim community after a rise in racist attacks.

No ribbons to show solidarity for the innocents who were killed by the bombers on 7/7 then?
    Why not?

oh dear !

what the feck is that country coming to ?

Milan.

Comment

On the up side Abu Bakhri has been banned from returning.
      I am not qualified to give the above advice!

The original point and click interface by
      Smith and Wesson.

Step back, have a think and adjust my own own attitude from time to time

Comment

Originally posted by The Lone Gunman
        On the up side Abu Bakhri has been banned from returning.
        And with the new ID cards, we can sleep safely knowing the streets have been reclaimed.
        Autom...Sprow...Canna...Tik banna...Sandwol...But no sera smee

Comment

Originally posted by WageSlave
          And with the new ID cards, we can sleep safely knowing the streets have been reclaimed.
          Assuming, that is, it doesn't occur to Abu Bakhri to do the same as everybody else and nip down the local car boot sale where ID cards will be available to all and sundry for twenty quid.

Comment

What about police authorities that don't wear ribbons - are they racist? No, so all policemen must wear them. Then the ribbon is no different to any other part of the uniform.

What a useless, patronising gesture.

Comment

With all the ribbons and rubber bands about I have no room left for my bling.

Comment

Originally posted by dephunked
                With all the ribbons and rubber bands about I have no room left for my bling.
                Ribbons and Rubber are the new bling!!!

It's not enough to care, you have to show you care!

Fecking do-gooder hippocrites, the lot of 'em.

Comment

Working...
                X