• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Why bother going to the beach?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/travel/22...in-Turkey.html

I don't get it...
    "Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience". Mark Twain

Originally posted by scooterscot View Post
    They already have a tan?
    Me, me, me...

Comment

Originally posted by Cliphead View Post
      They already have a tan?
      Always thinking one step ahead - genius
      "Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience". Mark Twain

Comment

. . . and it might rain.
        The vegetarian option.

Comment

Originally posted by scooterscot View Post
          I don't think the Qur'an specifically bans the building of sandcastles, though donkey rides are frowned upon by the more devout followers, and deckchairs are Devices of Satan in any religion.
          Last edited by dang65; 8 July 2008, 11:10.

Comment

Originally posted by dang65 View Post
            I don't think the Qu'ran specifically bans the building of sandcastles, though donkey rides are frowned upon by the more devout followers, and deckchairs are Devices of Satan in any religion.
            Yeah, you just ask "3 Fingers McGuire" about that one!

Comment

I thought they were not allowed to look at naked women? So why go to a beach where people regularly go nude?

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
                I thought they were not allowed to look at naked women? So why go to a beach where people regularly go nude?
                So they can tut really loudly?

Comment

Originally posted by Churchill View Post
                  So they can tut really loudly?
                  Is that all? I had assumed they would bash them with copies of the Koran.

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
                    Is that all? I had assumed they would bash them with copies of the Koran.
                    Ah, you're talking about the Muslim equivalent of "Seal Clubbing" then...

Comment

Working...
                    X