• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Gordon, **** off. Seriously.

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Gordon, **** off. Seriously.

After drunkenly feeling sorry for him the other day, I'm now convinced he's purposely trying to make himself the most unpopular prime minister ever.
    ǝןqqıʍ

Originally posted by DiscoStu View Post
    After drunkenly feeling sorry for him the other day, I'm now convinced he's purposely trying to make himself the most unpopular prime minister ever.
    But it's for our own good.

Gordon knows what's best.

Comment

I bring you a golden period of unheard of economic stability and this is how you repay me.

If only you guys would follow my plan, everything will work out nicely.

love'n'hugs

Gordo.
      If you've got a problem and no one else can help, and if you can find him, maybe you can hire...Gordon Brown ...( cue music )

Comment

I'm in total agreement with you on that. Two quotes from that telegraph article...

From September, all new drivers will have to pass practical "green" driving tests as part of a Government push to improve fuel efficiency for cars by 60 per cent over the next decade.
        Yeah, because thats really gonna work. Green driving tests? WTF next? No point turning up for your examination in an Evo 8 then.

Mr Brown, speaking at the G8 summit in Hokkaido, Japan, made it clear that he believes the shift to electric vehicles is essential in tackling climate change, and he is prepared to impose yet more tax on petrol cars to persuade people to give them up.
        Another innings for these ****s and I certainly won't be staying in this country any longer.
        Eat Right, Exercise, Die Anyway.

Comment

Originally posted by miffy View Post
          Yeah, because thats really gonna work. Green driving tests? WTF next? No point turning up for your examination in an Evo 8 then.
          Worse than that. At some point in the future it will become a crime ever to have owned one. This will not be seen as retrospective, because it will have been "obvious for years which direction we were moving in". Like the expensive tax discs for 5-year-old Ford Focuses.

Comment

I just loved the way he went on about not wasting food the other day at the G8 and then sat down with his buddies for an 8 course meal.
            Mind you, judging by the look of him I don't think he wasted any...

Comment

Have we not yet reached the point where the rational people who would usually be spending their time doing their own thing whilst occasionally laughing at the politicians actually decided that enough is enough, rolled their sleeves up and got into this game themselves?

C'mon rational men of character, you're needed in the political field again for all our sakes.

The idiots that represent us now are an embarrassment, it's gone on long enough.

Comment

Originally posted by shoes View Post
                The idiots that represent us now are an embarrassment, it's gone on long enough.
                Everytime I see Darling and Gordo on the TV it makes my blood boil. 3000 years of social evolution and this is the best we can come up with. Makes you real proud to be british with Badger and Bodger at the helm.

What on earth must the rest of the world think when they see these two clowns on TV? It's like watching an episode of rainbow FFS. That said, I don't think anyone would be at all disappointed if they were actually replaced with zippy and bungle.
                Eat Right, Exercise, Die Anyway.

Comment

I hate GB as much as anyone here but we need to start looking at alternative energy.

Comment

I think Prescott should have some retrospective taxes to pay for all that food that he wasted during his bulimic period

Comment

Working...
                    X