• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Terrible Songs (Yech)

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Terrible Songs (Yech)

Alltogether now-----Iii'lll be your Long haired lover from Liverpool..................
    Confusion is a natural state of being

Una paloma blanca

Itzy bitzy teeny weeney yellow polka dot bikini performed by Timmy Mallet

Comment

Grandma we love you,
      Grandma we do...

Always felt this song would be improved but the sound of a gun shot followed by an abrupt end to the singing.
      "Being nice costs nothing and sometimes gets you extra bacon" - Pondlife.

Comment

Originally posted by DaveB View Post
        Grandma we love you,
        Grandma we do...

Always felt this song would be improved but the sound of a gun shot followed by an abrupt end to the singing.
        Oh dear I do remember that, 1980, St. Winifred's School Choir

Comment

"hot dog, jumping frog, Aaaaalberqueque" (King of Rock & Roll - Prefab Sprout)
          "not to put too fine a point on it, say I'm the only bee in your bonnet" (Birdhouse in your soul -They might be Giants {thank **** they weren't!!!})

The vegetarian option.

Comment

For the 9 months I carried you holding you inside me, no charge
            For the nights I sat up , doctored you and prayed for you no charge

Comment

How could I forget . . .

"I don't want to see a ghost, it's the sight that I fear most, I'd rather have a piece of toast, watch the evening news." (Des'ree - Life(?))

. . . and who could forget/forgive "Touch my bum this is life." (The Cheeky Girls - Touch my bum )
              The vegetarian option.

Comment

"It's as serious as cancer when I say rythm is a dancer"
                Cooking doesn't get tougher than this.

Comment

Originally posted by Diver View Post
                  Alltogether now-----Iii'lll be your Long haired lover from Liverpool..................
                  Don't remember "Altogether Now" being that bad, the Farm IIRC

I nominate "Teddy Bear" by Red Sovine (or anything else he did)
                  If you find this post offensive, please insert "Chan" before and "tho" after, then it should be OK.

Sometimes I almost feel just like a human being - Elvis Costello

Comment

Toy Dolls: Nellie the elephant
                    How did this happen? Who's to blame? Well certainly there are those more responsible than others, and they will be held accountable, but again truth be told, if you're looking for the guilty, you need only look into a mirror.

Follow me on Twitter - LinkedIn Profile - The HAB blog - New Blog: Mad Cameron
                    Xeno points: +5 - Asperger rating: 36 - Paranoid Schizophrenic rating: 44%

"We hang the petty thieves and appoint the great ones to high office" - Aesop

Comment

Working...
                    X