• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Damn. I'm at work all this weekend.

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Damn. I'm at work all this weekend.

Minutes of the monthly meetings of the Boxheath branch of Suicide Bombers Anonymous

January. Hello. My name is Amhed and I'm a suicide bombe
    February. Hello. My name is Ishmael and I'm a su
    March. Hello. My name is
    April. The secretary recorded no attendees at this meeting as they had all blown themselves up previously.
    A newsletter was sent to all members urging themselves not to blow themselves up at the meetings as it was getting very difficult to book venues.
    May. Hello. My name is Mu
    bloggoth

If everything isn't black and white, I say, 'Why the hell not?'
    John Wayne (My guru, not to be confused with my beloved prophet Jeremy Clarkson)

In all weekend as well, not been on the happy gas though ...
    Hang on - there is actually a place called Cheddar?? - cailin maith

Any forum is a collection of assorted weirdos, cranks and pervs - Board Game Geek

That will be a simply fab time to catch up for a beer. - Tay

Have you ever seen somebody lick the chutney spoon in an Indian Restaurant and put it back ? - Cyberghoul

Comment

..well I´m off to the outdoor swimming pool this afternoon.

I'm alright Jack

Comment

If there is a plus I'm getting paid to watch sky sports

Any forum is a collection of assorted weirdos, cranks and pervs - Board Game Geek

Have you ever seen somebody lick the chutney spoon in an Indian Restaurant and put it back ? - Cyberghoul

Comment

Hell yeah

Comment

Working...
          X