• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Reality of war?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Reality of war?

The Times Defence Blog makes some interesting reading and there is an article on the view of the parents of soldiers currently on ops here.

I particularly like this comment:

My anger at our government has deteriorated as has their ability to influence me anymore. I just feel utter contempt for them. And to know that our troops are striving to bring democracy so far away when our own back yard bathes in their total chaos has gone beyond laughable.
    Nail hit hard on the head I think...
    Older and ...well, just older!!

Now that is why the average American is an idiot.

Comment

Originally posted by Likely View Post
      Now that is why the average American is an idiot.
      Are you sure you've replied in the right thread here?
      ‎"See, you think I give a tulip. Wrong. In fact, while you talk, I'm thinking; How can I give less of a tulip? That's why I look interested."

Comment

Originally posted by Moscow Mule View Post
        It's a pretty generic reply. Are you saying he's wrong?
        Older and ...well, just older!!

Comment

Originally posted by Moscow Mule View Post
          Maybe he is American.
          Cooking doesn't get tougher than this.

Comment

I'm very confused right now
            Confusion is a natural state of being

Comment

If in doubt or confused about a thread, insult an American, german or Frenchman, and you will win friends and influence people instantly
              Cooking doesn't get tougher than this.

Comment

Originally posted by TheBigYinJames View Post
                If in doubt or confused about a thread, insult an American, german or Frenchman, and you will win friends and influence people instantly
                or Aussies and Kiwi's (apparently nasty pieces of work, all of them)

Comment

Working...
                X