• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Global Warming Officially Dead

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Global Warming Officially Dead

I was right all along:

In the past year or two, however, evidence has been piling up to suggest that there may be a fundamental flaw in this theory. Even though atmospheric CO2 has continued to rise to levels not seen since the distant geological past, temperatures have not been following suit.

After 2000 the global temperature curve flattened out at a level significantly lower than the freak year 1998, and in recent months temperatures have dropped to levels not seen since the early 1980s.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/opinion/m.../10/do1004.xml

But the economy will be destroyed before a politician admits they're wrong.
    Bored.

I've been saying GW was bollox from day one.

But intellectewels like guru tell me that government sponsored "scientists" can't lie.

Comment

junk science is the religion of the left

Comment

Originally posted by DimPrawn View Post
        I've been saying GW was bollox from day one.

But intellectewels like guru tell me that government sponsored "scientists" can't lie.

It's not my fault you're thick
        Hard Brexit now!
        #prayfornodeal

Comment

Originally posted by contractor79 View Post
          junk science is the religion of the left
          indeed. just look at all the quack science articles in that notorious communist rag, the Daily Mail, to see just how true this is.
          Originally posted by BolshieBastard
          You're fulfilling a business role not partaking in a rock and roll concert.

Comment

Originally posted by ace00 View Post
            I was right all along:

In the past year or two, however, evidence has been piling up to suggest that there may be a fundamental flaw in this theory. Even though atmospheric CO2 has continued to rise to levels not seen since the distant geological past, temperatures have not been following suit.

After 2000 the global temperature curve flattened out at a level significantly lower than the freak year 1998, and in recent months temperatures have dropped to levels not seen since the early 1980s.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/opinion/m.../10/do1004.xml

But the economy will be destroyed before a politician admits they're wrong.
            Yeah, this guy has no agenda ...

I'm pretty sure this point has been addressed already- it's a short term blip, which in no way discounts the theory of global warming as the overall trend is up (You know, like when you see a stock graph, which jumps up and down but overall trends up).
            Hang on - there is actually a place called Cheddar?? - cailin maith

Any forum is a collection of assorted weirdos, cranks and pervs - Board Game Geek

That will be a simply fab time to catch up for a beer. - Tay

Have you ever seen somebody lick the chutney spoon in an Indian Restaurant and put it back ? - Cyberghoul

Comment

Cue all the lefties and car haters coming out of the woodwork to defend the new religion, CO2 worship.

Comment

Originally posted by snaw View Post
                Yeah, this guy has no agenda ...

I'm pretty sure this point has been addressed already- it's a short term blip, which in no way discounts the theory of global warming as the overall trend is up (You know, like when you see a stock graph, which jumps up and down but overall trends up).
                Haven't seen one of those stock graphs in a while...
                B00med!

Comment

Bush looks like he's just seen the moon for the first time...
                  Older and ...well, just older!!

Comment

Originally posted by DimPrawn View Post
                    Cue all the lefties and car haters coming out of the woodwork to defend the new religion, CO2 worship.

More like cue all the dunces and village idiots rehashing their tired old no-evidence prejudices
                    Hard Brexit now!
                    #prayfornodeal

Comment

Working...
                    X