• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

The Beautiful Women Thread

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The Beautiful Women Thread

Last edited by Fortune Green; 3 June 2012, 17:15.

Just goes to show how different we are. Looks average to me.

Comment

Her expression looks like she's just followed through
      Confusion is a natural state of being

Comment

She looks like she's just spotted a CUK regular taking her photo though a zoom lens, his lad in his hand....
        Cooking doesn't get tougher than this.

Comment

Originally posted by TheBigYinJames View Post
          She looks like she's just spotted a CUK regular taking her photo though a zoom lens, his lad in his hand....

Comment

Originally posted by Diver View Post
            Her expression looks like she's just followed through
            She looks like your sister indeed.
            I've seen much of the rest of the world. It is brutal and cruel and dark, Rome is the light.

Comment

The photo, to me, implies a woman (though she thinks of herself as a girl) with an impish, mischevious sense of humour.

She has a "sparkle" in her eye, which suggests she is highly playful, and her broad grin suggests that laughter is never far away from her lips.

I also get the impression that beneath the outwardly projected pose, she has a firm and calculating mind, and is definitely not someone I'd like to upset. Cross her, and she'd make your life hell. Treat her well, and she'd be your best friend and soulmate.

I suspect she is fairly extroverted, and enjoys attention, and as such, can get bored easily when she is not in a busy social context.

However, she ain't a social butterfly and enjoys practicality.
              Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C.S. Lewis

Comment

Originally posted by Board Game Geek View Post
                The photo, to me, implies a woman (though she thinks of herself as a girl) with an impish, mischevious sense of humour.

She has a "sparkle" in her eye, which suggests she is highly playful, and her broad grin suggests that laughter is never far away from her lips.

I also get the impression that beneath the outwardly projected pose, she has a firm and calculating mind, and is definitely not someone I'd like to upset. Cross her, and she'd make your life hell. Treat her well, and she'd be your best friend and soulmate.

I suspect she is fairly extroverted, and enjoys attention, and as such, can get bored easily when she is not in a busy social context.

WoW!!!!! I'm impressed BGG

what's your insight on these

PS. Look who's in the add above
                Last edited by Diver; 11 July 2008, 07:45.

Comment

Originally posted by Board Game Geek View Post

Would you be able to provide a similar analysis for this woman?

http://www.boston.com/ae/books/blog/cherie.jpg
                  I've seen much of the rest of the world. It is brutal and cruel and dark, Rome is the light.

Comment

Originally posted by Francko View Post
                    Would you be able to provide a similar analysis for this woman?

http://www.boston.com/ae/books/blog/cherie.jpg
                    Ewww. Why would you post such a thing?

Comment

Working...
                    X