• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Daily Doom

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Daily Doom

UK slide in house prices is the worst since the Great Depression

Spain is Fooked

USA is Fooked

UK Banks are Fooked

Everyone is Fooked

HTH

Super fooking doom posting, DP.

Rule #76: No excuses. Play like a champion.

Comment

I thought so too.

Comment

cure?
        1. Stop sending aid abroad.
        2. Bomb Iran Iraq (and Afghanistan) back to the stone age
        3. Nick all the Oil
        4. Recolonise Africa
        5. Nick all Africa's Mineral wealth

Sorted
        Confusion is a natural state of being

Comment

Excellent doom.
          I'm going to change my job, get one in a big high-rise, next to the window, ready to jump. Preparation is key.

I liked the punch-line too

"The 9th Circle in Dante's Inferno - starring Judas and Brutus - is a frozen lake. Cold can be more frightful than heat. "Blue pinch'd and shrined in ice the spirits stood," (Canto XXXIII). Such awaits the victims of debt deflation."

So not only are we going to lose all our posessions we will also die and go to hell. Pure 100% *DOOM*
          Bored.

Comment

This has to be best Doom posting I've ever read.

My goodness, I think I'm going to start to drive the wrong way up the motorway.

I'm alright Jack

Comment

The "Everyone is Fooked" story is well

In Britain, the Shadow Monetary Policy Committee - hosted by the Institute for Economic Affairs, and a refuge for UK monetarists - issued its own alert this week. The focus is on "adjusted M4", which covers loans to "private non-financial corporations" and may offer the best insight into the health of British business.

The growth rate has dropped from 16.1pc a year ago to minus 0.5pc in April. It is the suddenness of the decline that matters most. The data reeks of recession.
              Too right it does.

The US economic consensus is New-Keynesian (dynamic stochastic general equilibrium model).
              That's your problem right there, init mate. Get that sorted and you'll be right as ninepence in no time.
              How did this happen? Who's to blame? Well certainly there are those more responsible than others, and they will be held accountable, but again truth be told, if you're looking for the guilty, you need only look into a mirror.

Follow me on Twitter - LinkedIn Profile - The HAB blog - New Blog: Mad Cameron
              Xeno points: +5 - Asperger rating: 36 - Paranoid Schizophrenic rating: 44%

"We hang the petty thieves and appoint the great ones to high office" - Aesop

Comment

Thanks DP. I was feeling far too optimistic today.
                Eat Right, Exercise, Die Anyway.

Comment

Odd. You wouldn't expect the Telegraph to keep putting the boot into Gordon Brown when he's down would you?
                  Guy Fawkes - "The last man to enter Parliament with honourable intentions."

Comment

Working...
                  X