• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Nibble help!!

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nibble help!!

Morning all!

I was going to get a curry or a ouple of pizzas in for the lasses tonight...but I've decided I'd like to sort out food for them myself.

I'd like to do nibble food that we can eat whilst sitting round the breakfast bar drinking wine, but dont want to just do crappy sausage rolls and sarnies -I'd like something much posher, and nice and treaty/healthyish for them.

Any ideas?

xxx
    The pope is a tard.

Originally posted by SallyAnne View Post
    Morning all!

I was going to get a curry or a ouple of pizzas in for the lasses tonight...but I've decided I'd like to sort out food for them myself.

I'd like to do nibble food that we can eat whilst sitting round the breakfast bar drinking wine, but dont want to just do crappy sausage rolls and sarnies -I'd like something much posher, and nice and treaty/healthyish for them.

Any ideas?

xxx
    chunks of cheese and pineapple on cocktail sticks stuck in a grapefruit. Doesnt get much classier than that!
    "Being nice costs nothing and sometimes gets you extra bacon" - Pondlife.

Comment

Morning all!

Any ideas?

xxx
      Carrots?

Comment

twiglets?

Comment

Morning all!

Any ideas?

xxx
          Go to Sainsburys. They do tapa in terracotta dishes that you just stick in the oven.

Easy, cheap and good.

Comment

CUK is becoming Delia's food forums at an alarming rate...

Comment

nachos and salsa

celery, carrots etc. and humous

Comment

pretzels and baked crisps too

Comment

M&S also do a nice line in party food.

Posh stuff you can order, or reasonable stuff you can buy in the shops.

Might be a bit late for ordering their posh stuff now though...
                  ‎"See, you think I give a tulip. Wrong. In fact, while you talk, I'm thinking; How can I give less of a tulip? That's why I look interested."

Comment

Morning all!

Any ideas?

xxx
                    No point pretending you're posh, you are a Northern.

HTH

Comment

Working...
                    X