• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Oil prices resumed climbing yesterday as ...

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Oil prices resumed climbing yesterday as ...

Oil prices resumed climbing yesterday as Opec said it would not be able to replace any shortfalls if Iran were attacked and took its crude supplies off the market.

Can you read between the lines ? US > IRAQ > IRAN > OIL . Anyone ?

What I read is IRAN> Rogue Muslim state which puts martyrdom above living, owning a nuclear weapon. They get their 67 virgins and their deathwish while we get wiped out !! The sooner we wipe out their nuclear facilities the better!!

Comment

Originally posted by Cyberman View Post
      What I read is IRAN> Rogue Muslim state which puts martyrdom above living, owning a nuclear weapon. They get their 67 virgins and their deathwish while we get wiped out !! The sooner we wipe out their nuclear facilities the better!!
      Why 67 virgins though?

Why not 5 virgins, 5 bored house wifes, 5 sexy secratarys, 5 MILFs, 5 blondes with big norks etc etc until you use up your allocation of allah given sh4gs?
      The Mods stole my post count!

Comment

Originally posted by Pickle2 View Post
        Why 67 virgins though?
        Yes I'd want a few who knew what they were doing
        Hard Brexit now!
        #prayfornodeal

Comment

Looks like it's down to Israel to bail us all out then

They get my backing
          Confusion is a natural state of being

Comment

Originally posted by Pickle2 View Post
            Why 67 virgins though?

Why not 5 virgins, 5 bored house wifes, 5 sexy secratarys, 5 MILFs, 5 blondes with big norks etc etc until you use up your allocation of allah given sh4gs?

Only virgins and martyrs make it to 'Paradise'.

Comment

Originally posted by Diver View Post
              Looks like it's down to Israel to bail us all out then

They get my backing

We've bailed them out enough times, so its about time they returned the favour.

Comment

Generalisation at its best I must say.

AFAIAC, I cannot see why the USA or Israel want nuclear weapons and refuse others to have it.

If they want N Korea or Iran to disarm, it takes two to tango!

As for Jihad ( matrydom ) I suggest some research is done before you jump the bandwagon of 67 virgins!

Comment

Originally posted by skelm View Post
                  Generalisation at its best I must say.

AFAIAC, I cannot see why the USA or Israel want nuclear weapons and refuse others to have it.

Maybe its because we would not use them offensively !! IRAN would and their president has already stated that the want to wipe out Israel. It's a big difference but perhaps you cannot see that.

Comment

Maybe its because we would not use them offensively !! IRAN would and their president has already stated that the want to wipe out Israel. It's a big difference but perhaps you cannot see that.
                    really you believe that???

So I take it you feel that the Palestinians in Gaza deserve their suffering because of course Isreal does not really mean to harm them. It just happens by mistake.

Grow up.

Comment

Working...
                    X