• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Doom above all the Doom - Uberdoom - USA to collapse

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Doom above all the Doom - Uberdoom - USA to collapse

On March 13th 2008 there was a secret closed door meeting of The United States House Of Representatives in Washington. In the history of The United States this is only the fourth time a secret meeting was held by the house. Even though Representatives are sworn to secrecy by House Rules XVII, some of the members were so shocked, horrified, furious, and concerned about the future of America by what was revealed to them inside the secret meeting, that they have started to leak this secret information to independent news agencies around the world. The mass media said almost nothing about the secret meeting of the House, mentioning only one of the items being discussed. (The new surveillance techniques that are going to be used by the U.S. Government to watch all American citizens). The story was first released in a newspaper out of Brisbane, Australia revealing the contents of the secret U.S. Government meeting and plans for America including all of it’s citizens.

Here is what was revealed:

* The imminent collapse of the U.S. Economy to occur sometime in late 2008
    * The imminent collapse of the U.S. Government finances sometime in mid 2009
    * The possibility of Civil War inside the United States as a result of the collapse
    * The advance round-ups of “insurgent U.S. Citizens” likely to move against the government
    * The detention of those rounded up at The REX 84 Camps constructed throughout the United States
    * The possibility of public retaliation against members of Congress for the collapses
    * The location of safe facilities for members of Congress and their families to reside during massive civil unrest
    * The necessary and unavoidable merger of The U.S. with Canada and Mexico establishing The North American Union
    * The issuance of a new currency called the AMERO for all three nations as an economic solution.

Yeh! Link please
    Confusion is a natural state of being

Comment

Nurse!! Meds time ....
      Hard Brexit now!
      #prayfornodeal

Comment

Originally posted by Diver View Post
        Yeh! Link please
        Plenty of sites just google the first/second bullet points.

Comment

Originally posted by Diver View Post
          Yeh! Link please
          You would think that the very "fact" of the US Congress holding a secret meeting for "only the 4th time" would itself have been reported in the usual news channels....

Oh wait, the day's business was reported:
          Today in Congress: March 13, 2008

Comment

Originally posted by expat View Post
            You would think that the very "fact" of the US Congress holding a secret meeting for "only the 4th time" would itself have been reported in the usual news channels....

Oh wait, the day's business was reported:
            Today in Congress: March 13, 2008
            I'm just copying and pasting what I've read dude ... Congress has rules on revealing this shi* ...

Comment

This one is almost as old as I am. It's like one of those 'send a dollar to each one on the list, etc' chain letters. Things get added and deleted every couple of weeks.
              How did this happen? Who's to blame? Well certainly there are those more responsible than others, and they will be held accountable, but again truth be told, if you're looking for the guilty, you need only look into a mirror.

Follow me on Twitter - LinkedIn Profile - The HAB blog - New Blog: Mad Cameron
              Xeno points: +5 - Asperger rating: 36 - Paranoid Schizophrenic rating: 44%

"We hang the petty thieves and appoint the great ones to high office" - Aesop

Comment

Originally posted by bobsmithldn View Post
                I'm just copying and pasting what I've read dude ...
                I know.

Comment

Originally posted by bobsmithldn View Post
                  I'm just copying and pasting what I've read dude ... Congress has rules on revealing this shi* ...
                  One of my golden rules in life, and it has proved remarkably prescient thus far, is not to trust anyone who uses the word "dude".
                  HTH dude.
                  Hard Brexit now!
                  #prayfornodeal

Comment

Originally posted by sasguru View Post
                    One of my golden rules in life, and it has proved remarkably prescient thus far, is not to trust anyone who uses the word "dude".
                    HTH dude.
                    INIT!

Comment

Working...
                    X