• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

For those vying for Government contracts

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

For those vying for Government contracts

You have no chance, Accenture will always get the gig (linky).

EDS make Accenture look good... btw have we all seen accidenture.com?
    How fortunate for governments that the people they administer don't think

Comment

And a coach full of orphans crashing into a lorry load of puppies makes EDS look good.
      My all-time favourite Dilbert cartoon, this is: BTW, a Dumpster is a brand of skip, I think.

Comment

Originally posted by Addanc View Post
        You have no chance, Accenture will always get the gig (linky).
        Wrong - ACN isn't even in the top 20 of UK Govt suppliers

Comment

Not sure if I would want to work on many Government projects - removed EDS from my CV - was a few years ago Aspire now havve the IR contract now.
          Just call me Matron - Too many handbags

Comment

For those vying for Govt contracts, hear this:

Companies wanting to win government contracts will be told that they must promote trade union membership...

hmm...
            Older and ...well, just older!!

Comment

Originally posted by ratewhore View Post
              First they need half women, now they need a union. I know EDS was bad, but this is getting a ridiculous knee-jerk. Just don't use EDS.
              Cooking doesn't get tougher than this.

Comment

Working...
              X