• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Wage Slave on the pull again

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wage Slave on the pull again

Is this anything to do with you wage?

http://uk.news.yahoo.com/050815/80/fpoc5.html

Police hunt nappy-clad man who pesters women

LONDON (Reuters) - Police said on Monday they were searching for a man wearing just a nappy who approaches women late at night and asks: "Are there any baby changing facilities around here?"

Cleveland police said the latest incident occurred around 11 p.m. on Sunday when he surprised a women walking her dog in a play area in Eaglescliffe, near Middlesbrough.

Police said no one had been assaulted by the man but described his behaviour as bizarre and a cause for concern. "There have been several reports of him having been seen in Eaglescliffe dressed only in a nappy and we are keen to trace him and speak to him," police said.
    I am not qualified to give the above advice!

The original point and click interface by
    Smith and Wesson.

Step back, have a think and adjust my own own attitude from time to time

Originally posted by The Lone Gunman
    LONDON (Reuters) - Police said on Monday they were searching for a man wearing just a nappy who approaches women late at night and asks: "Are there any baby changing facilities around here?"

Cleveland police said the latest incident occurred around 11 p.m. on Sunday when he surprised a women walking her dog in a play area in Eaglescliffe, near Middlesbrough.
    Some people have no consideration. Now all the other guys who run around in Middlesbrough late at night wearing only nappies will come under suspicion.
    Work in the public sector? Read the IR35 FAQ here

Comment

Originally posted by OwlHoot
      Some people have no consideration. Now all the other guys who run around in Middlesbrough late at night wearing only nappies will come under suspicion.
      Nappy wearing suspected terrorist apprehended by armed police and shot eight times in the head. Police say "sorry, wrong one, we thought it was the other nappy wearing suspected terrorist"!

Comment

Is this anything to do with you wage?
        Look, I can explain. Unfortunately the local women have been warned not to leave their undies drying on clotheslines, so the best I could grab was a pair of old pampers. I started to get nappy rash, so I had to leave the safety of my bush and ask this woman whether there were any local facilities. That’s my story and my lawyer advises me to stick to it. So there.

PS. Nanny Spank is visiting later to change me.
        Autom...Sprow...Canna...Tik banna...Sandwol...But no sera smee

Comment

Excellent

Wage....not laughed so much for ages.....great reply
          whats the lowest you can do this for?

Comment

You seem to be making the news rather a lot these days.

http://uk.news.yahoo.com/15082005/14...sland-ban.html
            Knicker-Nicking Builder Gets Island Ban A builder who stole knickers and sex toys from women on the Isles of Scilly has been banned from the shores.Andrew Stephan, 42, stole the underwear and toys over five years on St Mary's island off the Cornish coast.A judge at Truro Crown Court has now banned him from setting foot on the island for seven years.

Eleven women were called to the court to identify their personal belongings in front of the judge.

Most of the knickers had been stolen from washing lines round the island.

The judge said Stephan had stolen "particularly personal items" in breach of the trust of the people of St Mary's who left their doors unlocked.

The theft came to light when the new boyfriend of Stephan's estranged wife found 160 pairs of knickers hidden under floorboards.

As he searched the house more underwear, toys and photographs came to light.

And as word of the find spread round the island, women turned up at the police station to identify their smalls.

Stephan's lawyer said his client was "deeply ashamed".

Smith and Wesson.

Comment

You seem to be making the news rather a lot these days.
              At least they haven't discovered the Weybourne episode yet. My secret activity is safe...for the moment....

Comment

Originally posted by WageSlave
                At least they haven't discovered the Weybourne episode yet. My secret activity is safe...for the moment....
                You are so good at this, I am now gagging to know what happened in Weybourne... Bar Steward.

Smith and Wesson.

Comment

You are so good at this, I am now gagging to know what happened in Weybourne... Bar Steward.
                  Funny you should mention gagging...ahem... Let's just say it's amazing what you can achieve with some vegemite, granny's bra and a seagull.

Bar Setward? Me? I was never confused!

Comment

Originally posted by WageSlave
                    Funny you should mention gagging...ahem... Let's just say it's amazing what you can achieve with some vegemite, granny's bra and a seagull.

Bar Setward? Me? I was never confused!
                    Please tell me you're not an aussie!

Comment

Working...
                    X