• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

£344 - God I love being over 40!

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

£344 - God I love being over 40!

OK, a mate of mine has got a RR Sport Limited Edition for sale. You know the one(car, not my mate), it's in a lovely orange colour.

He's asked me if I want to buy it. I thought I'd get an insurance quote... £344 quid! 12K miles per year!

Right, definitive answer required here, how much is the road tax going to be? It's on an 05 plate.

Originally posted by Churchill View Post
    Right, definitive answer required here, how much is the road tax going to be? It's on an 05 plate.
    Don't want to tout my own work here, but the Parker's website has a VED calculator (as well as a nifty Carbon Foootprint calculator which I'm very proud of)
    Cooking doesn't get tougher than this.

Comment

No....you'll look like a penis.

The only 4x4 you should ever want is a Land Rover Defender.

Comment

When you're over 50, you'll qualify for Saga Insurance...

Comment

OK, a mate of mine has got a RR Sport Limited Edition for sale. You know the one(car, not my mate), it's in a lovely orange colour.
          Ugh. Chav-with-money-mobile.
          Hard Brexit now!
          #prayfornodeal

Comment

What you compensating for?

Comment

Originally posted by TheBigYinJames View Post
              Don't want to tout my own work here, but the Parker's website has a VED calculator (as well as a nifty Carbon Foootprint calculator which I'm very proud of)
              Hmm... running a tad slowly though at the mo.

Comment

Originally posted by realityhack View Post
                Hmm... running a tad slowly though at the mo.
                400 contractors have just logged on. Fast from here (obviously
                At a quick scan, looks like you'll be on the £455 for 12 months band for a RR Sport
                Cooking doesn't get tougher than this.

Comment

Ahem, it depend which engine it has..................

Comment

Originally posted by TheBigYinJames View Post
                    400 contractors have just logged on. Fast from here (obviously
                    At a quick scan, looks like you'll be on the £455 for 12 months band for a RR Sport
                    FYI, WebResource.axd is slowing things down, took 37s to load.

Comment

Working...
                    X