• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Should I stay or should I go?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Should I stay or should I go?

Ok, The economic climate is bad and people are struggleing to find work. You are reasonable happy with your current gig but would like somthing a bit more stimulating.

Do you take an extension or not?

Edit: I am not in this situ. Was just wondering as I may be nearer xmas time.
    Yes
    75.00%
    No
    8.33%
    Other (Please state below)
    16.67%
    Last edited by Ollie; 15 July 2008, 14:26.

Originally posted by Ollie View Post
    Happy = stay, in the current climate, I'd say.
    Cooking doesn't get tougher than this.

Comment

Ok, The economic climate is bad and people are struggleing to find work. You are reasonable happy with your current gig but would like somthing a bit more stimulating.

If I get an offer of an extention here I'll take their arm off. Decent rate and 20 mins from home. The work isnt fantastically interesting but bearable.
      "Being nice costs nothing and sometimes gets you extra bacon" - Pondlife.

Comment

Do you have another job to go to? If no I would stay...

Comment

I voted other - the Andyw option

Comment

I have the exact dilemma , although there seems to be enough work in what I do , even better paid. Do you rather be involved 7.5 hours in projects , discussions etc ? Or do you prefer not being noticed at all. I prefer the latter and this is what I have to give up now..

Comment

You should go - back to school.

How can you phrase a question as " should I stay or go" and leave the answer options to Yes and No.

My answer is Yes - then you can pick between stay and go to match up to my answer and then you can have it as you want.
              "Condoms should come with a free pack of earplugs."

Comment

Originally posted by ThomasSoerensen View Post
                You should go - back to school.

How can you phrase a question as " should I stay or go" and leave the answer options to Yes and No.

My answer is Yes - then you can pick between stay and go to match up to my answer and then you can have it as you want.
                Yawn

Comment

"Condoms should come with a free pack of earplugs."

Comment

Comment

Working...
                    X