• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Present buying for older men!

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Present buying for older men!

What can I get my Dad for his birthday?

He's 64, just retired, wont ever let me spend a lot (so around the £50 mark), doesn't play golf or do anything on his own like that.

Loves a drink, loves a gamble, but can't afford much of it these days, loves sitting in the garden in his hammock....

His ideal prezzie would probably be a very nice bottle of wine and a cheese platter or something....but I need to be able to give him his prezzie in a pub on Saturday, so wine's a bit heavy for that.

Hmmmm....any ideas?

(I'd like slightly better ideas than the ones yous gave me for nibbles last week, if that's possible please!)
    The pope is a tard.

Topless kissogram
    Rule Number 1 - Assuming that you have a valid contract in place always try to get your poo onto your timesheet, provided that the timesheet is valid for your current contract and covers the period of time that you are billing for.

I preferred version 1!

Comment

does he read?

Comment

What about this?
        The squint, the cocked eye and clenched first are the cornerstones of all Merseyside communication from birth to grave

Comment

Asian bride.

Comment

A tart for the night. El Duder can recommend a few.

Comment

A blow-up doll?

Comment

Originally posted by Ollie View Post
                A blow-up dole?
                Is that an inflatable dole office which recreates the claiming experience?

Comment

How about a beard trimmer with a vacuum attachment to suck up the bits of beard.

Comment

Originally posted by Charles Foster Kane View Post
                    Is that an inflatable dole office which recreates the claiming experience?

Ninja edit

Comment

Working...
                    X