• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Just looked on JobSwerve for contracts

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Just looked on JobSwerve for contracts

First time in ages I thought I'd checkout what's happening out there in the .NET land.

Oh Dear ™

Originally posted by DimPrawn View Post

Oh Dear ™
    Can you quantify that?

Comment

Time to diversify dear.... use side extra curricula skills you gained.

Comment

Originally posted by SandyDown View Post
        Time to diversify dear.... use side extra curricula skills you gained.
        Lapdancing ?

>Pictures DP in a thong <
        Confusion is a natural state of being

Comment

First time in ages I thought I'd checkout what's happening out there in the .NET land.

Oh Dear ™
          Such a limited skillset? Ah well

I had a look at Jobserve today as well (although not for .NET; more the antithesis thereof) - there was something amongst the results that looked quite promising, but I really couldn't be bothered to update my CV to take account of the last year, so I left it.

If they're still looking next week, I might get around to it. Otherwise I might try a few other search terms that also match my skills. There's always plenty of stuff - I just need to find one that takes my fancy to a sufficient degree that I snap it up.

(That reminds me, I must get a suit - it's over three years since I've worn one of those, but it makes sense for some interviews, even though one obviously doesn't need one for work. I can't even remember where the last one is... in a box under the bed, I think.)

Comment

Oh Dear ™
            which area of .Net are you in?
            "Condoms should come with a free pack of earplugs."

Comment

Originally posted by ThomasSoerensen View Post
              Don't know about OP, but I am lurking near the Constructors!!!

Comment

I started getting a few emails this week, but mostly in the 15-20 quid p/h range, so probably too high-level for me.
                Bored.

Comment

Originally posted by ThomasSoerensen View Post
                  Think he does the other .Net. Bless him.

Comment

Don't know if its just the time of year, but I'm getting about 4 agents calling me about every job, all fishing like crazy...seems to be a change in sentiment, i've not had to look over the holiday season before, but I've been told its pretty quiet anyway.

I'd like to know if its quieter than usual though...

gotta a couple of permie roles lined up but really really really don't wont to turn to the dark side..

Comment

Working...
                    X