• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

underwear economics

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

underwear economics

Is it cheaper to buy new underwear rather than wash and dry them in a washer dryer?

I was just wondering.

Originally posted by shoes View Post
    Is it cheaper to buy new underwear rather than wash and dry them in a washer dryer?

I was just wondering.
    It can be when you're in a hotel.
    Bored.

Comment

Buy edible underwear.

Very green.

Comment

I was just wondering.
        Are you going to pass the parameters?

Comment

Originally posted by DimPrawn View Post
          Buy edible underwear.

yum yum. And what flavours are available, may one ask?

(\__/)
          (>'.'<)
          ("")("") Born to Drink. Forced to Work

Comment

I was just wondering.
            No, a kWH only cost about 11p in my next of the woods and I expect that'd do and you'd get more than one (wtf are they called pairs) of pants in the dryer. Anyway is spin drying not good enough for yer pants?

Comment

Hopefully not chocolate or strawberry/raspberry!

Comment

I was just wondering.
                Cheapest method is to peruse the local laundrette to pick up any 'spare'.

hint and tip though, wait till they've been in the washing machine.
                "I hope Celtic realise that, if their team is good enough, they will win. If they're not good enough, they'll not win - and they can't look at anybody else, whether it is referees or any other influence." - Walter Smith

On them! On them! They fail!

Comment

Surely - ladies - no underwear would be the cheapest option ? Mmm.

Comment

I was just wondering.
                    Yes. But that means you need to redude your washing costs, not buy more underwear. Wash them in the sink with a bar of soap.

Also try putting your milk in a plastic bag and hang it out of the window. This will remove the need for a fridge.

Comment

Working...
                    X