• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Mr Kane's Genius Tip of the Day

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Mr Kane's Genius Tip of the Day

Gentlemen - Gauge the outside temperature using a 'plumometer'. Open your flies and dangle your plums out of your letterbox. If they shrink it is cold outside, if they go baggy it is warm, and if they remain the same size it is the same temperature outside as it is in the house.

Mine are baggy 24/7.
    Rule #76: No excuses. Play like a champion.

Comment

Originally posted by Charles Foster Kane View Post
      Gentlemen - Gauge the outside temperature using a 'plumometer'. Open your flies and dangle your plums out of your letterbox. If they shrink it is cold outside, if they go baggy it is warm, and if they remain the same size it is the same temperature outside as it is in the house.
      Prefer my plums not turning into Bagpuss...but thanks anyway for the genius tip.
      Gas masks don't fit snails...

Comment

Originally posted by Charles Foster Kane View Post
        I have to say than any advice that involves dangling ones plums through a spring loaded shutter, is not in any way 'Genius'.

Now, opening the door and then getting them out, I'm all in favour of, but for some reason the nursery school across the way aren't overly impressed.

The vegetarian option.

Comment

http://photos1.blogger.com/blogger/4...ecasting.1.jpg

B00med!

Comment

Working...
          X